It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could an attack occur on July 4th?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Now THAT's an American Holiday!

My thoughts exactly... no wonder it is one of my favorite holidays.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 03:59 PM
link   
well I see you are showing your true and crazy self.
you just couldn't wait to tell everyone about your new animal.

I think that if there is an attack on the 4th then half of America won't know about it because they will be too drunk.

K_OS included

[Edited on 30-6-2003 by storm]

[Edited on 30-6-2003 by storm]

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 11:02 AM
link   
bump.... anyone else feel an increase in the chance of a terror strike? i know july 4 is comin up but still seams as though somthin is gonna go down....

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Maybe we'll see some Big Fireworks.

Nightwalker

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I will be drink as a monkey and livin it up on Nolin lake Thursday through Sunday so if an attack happens I probably won't hear about it til I get home.

And K_OS, you know fireworks are illegal in our state.. I'm tellin'

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 11:36 AM
link   
you can sign a waiver stating that you'll use it to scare birds, or (get this) quarrying....
That's what we do here for the big stuff (i.e. definitely not class "C", hehe...) I usually spend about $250 on fireworks for the 4th (I get the big stuff, and it's at a really great place, usually buy some get some free), but this time I'm going to Universal/Islands of Adventure....

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Did I say fireworks?? I meant um...um... Flashlights...yeah that's it we will be throwing flashlights up in the air.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I seem to remember last year there was heightened security in America around July 4th, and everyone there was worrying about a terrorist attack. Nothing happened then, and I seriously doubt anything will happen on Friday.

I think 9/11 was a one off. Best to be on your guard anyway, but don't let it get in the way of you enjoying your holiday. That would be letting the terrorists win

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I think they would hit us on a day that nothing is happening.Terrorists know that we will be on guard.So their chances of pulling it off are less.Not that it can't happen,I just don't think it will.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 02:04 PM
link   
if Osama and maddas wanted to hurt us, they'd attack when we least expect, and that is the time we've prepared for. so they KNOW when they will attack. however all we can do is wait and pray it's goin on two towns over.

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Presumably aside from a few peaceful protests against arsehole George W Bush and his administration, and the computer hacking contest, there was nothing resembling a terror attack this 4th of July at all???

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join