It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets hear some music other users have made or see some art and paintings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I would love to hear the musicians of ats display their music that they have made . Music has always be there in my life as a release and as a support I appreciate and support anything people have put their passions into . Even post your art and paintings

This is some of my recordings I have done in my spare time over 2 and a half years . I do all the programming , play all guitar and keyboard parts.

This one is a song I wrote while writing the drum programming

This has to be my most favorite production I have made yet ..All Syths and programming done by me. I used a cover photo of my kids because the helped me through the darkest times of my life where it was just them and me

Me and my ex jamming over a drum track we programmed me on guitar and her on keys Just a short clip as we never finished the song

My attempt at a movie score kind of song and tribute to Hans Zimmer also the last production I have made so far .

There are a few more on my YouTube page if anyone cares to check them out .

edit on 23/9/17 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Here's a couple of Music videos I produced or helped others make. I worked as DP or director. I'm also a musician.

edit on 23-9-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: freedomSlave

Lets hear some music other users have made or see some art and paintings

Is Film making an art. Some don't think so. I have a few other projects out there as well...

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12 Of course it is and art. Post it , to create something from nothing with only vision and creativity is an art

edit on 23/9/17 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I'm not sure how to imbed.
Here's some stuff I recorded a while back.
I did the rhythm tracks with a sampler but I'm happy with the guitar.
soundcloud.com...
There are a few other tracks available on the site.
I miss eeking a living as a musician.
I paint, too.
This one is titled 'Dog Dreaming.'

edit on 23-9-2017 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Love it sounds awesome

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: freedomSlave
a reply to: olaru12 Of course it is and art. Post it to create something from nothing with only vision and creativity is an atr

Thanks for the input...

Here's a trailer for a movie we are hoping to finish into a feature....still chasing the money.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
i made these...

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I really like that first one! I'm a drummer and I like to make trippy electronic metal.

www.youtube.com...

www.Soundcloud.com...

edit on 23-9-2017 by Djenesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Here is some music I produced on some primitive equipment and old freeware programs. I've been working on music inspired by the planet Mars and the band Pink Floyd. It's been on the back burner for a number of years now.

I've used some actual "space sounds" in the music, a couple of the songs are pretty different. It is somewhat like a tribute to Pink Floyd in at least one of the songs. I've made some improvements on these tunes since I uploaded them to Your Listen.

Your Listen Swampbuck Uploads

top topics

join