It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA lies about space exploration - uses CGI, Green Screen, Zero Gravity Planes and Stage Props

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: EndOfDays77

Sorry to disappoint you but these are planets!

Nope. Not a single planet in your pictures.

How long you reckon we got?

He says September 23rd.

This time.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

He says September 23rd.

This time.

Since we were first told by that ATS member at least 5 years ago that this alleged sighting of Nibiru is at a certain constant position in the sky near the sun, the Earth has revolved around the Sun at least 5 times -- so the Earth has a constantly changing point of view of the Sun and any planetary bodies...

...Yet for the past (at least) 5 years, we've been told Nibiru as seen from Earth is parked out there in our skies next to the Sun. I don't know how that works.

edit on 17/9/2017 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: usos90

Friend? You're good.. All topics welcome. Even if it's old news... Still, that's why ATS is here...

Best
M. S.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Has it been 5 years? I only stumbled on their threads 2 years ago lol.

They're obviously just catering to the Nibiru fans. The thing hasn't appeared since its conception in the 90s. Add into that the amateur astronomers who have never seen it (including myself). That means there's no reason to think it will this time.

But they'll continue to post their nonsense on every thread possible. The only thing that will stop them is a ban, and I reckon they'll just make a new account.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Great thread, but just one thing. I can see the ISS from my backyard with a cheap telescope.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

(A) the United States flag waving around even though there is no oxygen or air in space

I usually dont reply to ignorant threads like this, but I have to reply to this
The reason it looks like its 'rippling in the breeze' is because of a design flaw in the horizontal pole used to hang the flag from the vertical pole.

The astronauts also accidentally bent the horizontal rods holding the flag in place several times, creating the appearance of a rippling flag in photographs

Story

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I saw in a video where one of the astronauts said we've only sent robots to the moon.

I have also seen the Nasa Orion video where they said that there's no GPS that can track them over the Indian ocean.

And I have seen some very compelling information about the no satellite conspiracy, the most damning one is where they found an article saying that 92% of all communications are transported over fiber optic. When you add radio to that 92% there's not much left for satellites.
edit on 17-9-2017 by CB328 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Sometimes NASA adds color to it's images because the probes photography is outdated.

As for your using youtube as credible evidence, you may as well try to fit a square in a star shaped hole. It is so easy to manipulate hell I recreate paranormal activity with a yarn of string, some clever post production sound effects and lighting in the right direction.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

And yet, there are tracks consistent with astronauts walking on the moon, so unless they sent walking robots, people were there at some point.

Not sure what a GPS gap has to do with anything.

So if there are no satellites in orbit how do you explain thousands of amateur photos of them, people that track them daily, etc.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: SRPrime

originally posted by: Black_Fox
It doesn't much matter to me.
I'll never get to see for myself.

Come to think of it, nobody on here will either.

So nobody on here can ever say they know for sure.

Until you see it for yourself, your like the rest of us, were told what the truth is.

But you can see it for yourself. All you need is a telescope and you can watch space walks from your backyard if the ISS is overhead. This is the kind of ignorance everyone is talking about.

Hardly in space, the ISS is like going back in time.

A sad state if that is considered SPACE EXPLORATION.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
I saw in a video where one of the astronauts said we've only sent robots to the moon.

I have also seen the Nasa Orion video where they said that there's no GPS that can track them over the Indian ocean.

And I have seen some very compelling information about the no satellite conspiracy, the most damning one is where they found an article saying that 92% of all communications are transported over fiber optic. When you add radio to that 92% there's not much left for satellites.

Would you be able to show us those super secret, top secret classified photos of the moon you received and claimed you had that proves the entire hoax in one go?

I, and others on this forum have been waiting quite some time for you to show us those photos.

Yes...?
edit on 17-9-2017 by MuonToGluon because: Added + Fixed

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Oh yeah, where are the stars? Why can we see stars on earth but can't see the stars in this alleged moon landing?

How are you watching the moon landing?

It was filmed wasn't it?

Have you seen film using the same cameras on earth to see if stars are visible?

No, the star system should be visible if you're in space. There is less, basically none, light refraction from city lights since there's no lighting from electrical equipment in space.

Have you heard of the .......Sun.

We can't see the stars during the daytime because of the sun.

So is the Sun inside of Earths atmosphere?

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

originally posted by: TerryDon79

He says September 23rd.

This time.

Since we were first told by that ATS member at least 5 years ago that this alleged sighting of Nibiru is at a certain constant position in the sky near the sun, the Earth has revolved around the Sun at least 5 times -- so the Earth has a constantly changing point of view of the Sun and any planetary bodies...

...Yet for the past (at least) 5 years, we've been told Nibiru as seen from Earth is parked out there in our skies next to the Sun. I don't know how that works.

You need to keep up. get with the program.

The earth stopped rotating and orbiting the sun when ....

well whenever EndofDays said it did.

Stop trolling our resident Nibiru expert.

They might stop with the warnings and then we are all doomed to suffer only political threads and mandela effect threads.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

thats never stopped humans from exploring anywhere , we thrive on challenges like space
its a frontier that still has to be mastered and neither you or any other youtuber is going to deter humanity from reaching out into the heavens for the betterment of our species

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: usos90

originally posted by: abeverage
I need to stop reading posts like this...I mean I don't 100% trust NASA but I have actually seen the space station countless times and you can too. So I really don't understand this nonsense...

Some of it may very possibly be just CGi and green screen.

Something to think about.

Yes but these people have an agenda to state that the Space Station is a fake which is entirely false! What is the point of launch a huge and I MEAN HUGE station only to have it empty? It is real I have actually tracked it with a telescope and it is EXACTLY how it is portrayed in any image!

What would be the point of this nonsense reminds me of a flat-earther...

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

Thats all I ask these youtubes

What is the point in the perpetual Hoax , WHY?

They give their theory on the "evidence" or lack there of for about an hour long and at the end no conclusion as to why

just more questions and it serves no other purpose than to stroke their own ego
when others like or sub, or comment in support saying "yeh you are totally right "

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I tracked NASA's OSIRIS-REx spacecraft approaching earth earlier today, at a distance of about 600,000 km at the time.
h.dropcanvas.com...
It's the single dot in the center of the image. Amazing that they managed to make a half meter planewave telescope automatically fake the existence of their spacecraft.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join