It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I'd like to join the Illuminati ...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   
your right actions speak mucher louder than words and i do not reflct well thru words,thou thru action i do shine thru and i do great things for my community and have visions to share with the world if i may....thru what i do,not thru my word ecspecially written
not so structured,allways felt words were insignificant..i feel i have more innate knowledge,thou it speaks to me in riddles and symbols,lifes syncronicities
i dont need to prove anything,i just need to be true to myself..

as for doing something..well we are all responsible for our own actions and reactions..the world around us that we see ,is because we accept it..we aggree....
i can only help the herd if the herd becomes aware that it is a heard
fortuneatly i am the wolf that observes the herd
i am no better bo worse..all thou i may not be in the same tuna boat i am right there alongside it
its all good no matter what..dont agree that it must be gods doing for the way things are..
only self to blame
why do we all asume such roles

dh

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Get a job
Unfortunately the position seems to be chosen for you at a very young age
www.geocities.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 07:58 AM
link   
WHY be a sheep
BE FREE

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by dh
Get a job
Unfortunately the position seems to be chosen for you at a very young age
www.geocities.com...

sorry, but i dont take geocities sites as "sources"...
the information may be good, but its probably copied from another site.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Wow, this thread is till going on? What else is there to say? Some kid is pissed of at the world for taking us down the wrong path...what adolescent kid hasn't felt that way? So, you wanna join the Illuminati. Great! Do it! Get it over with and turn start planning the demise for mankind like you say you wnat to. It's good to see a young person with ambition. But you need to act on that ambition. Chatting about it online is pretty wasteful IMO. You could be obtaining directions on how to build explosives online, or seeking out others who share your opinion of destroying mankind and forming your own "Illuminati" type organization. But, until you actually do something about your complaints, it's just whining to me. In the immortal words of Yoda, "Do or do not. There is no try".

Oh, and if you actually took me seriously and start planning the worlds demise, then you obviously mistook my sarcasm for actual advise

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   
i thought this thread would end up being closed, but i guess i was wrong. it wont last too long though.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by d3v

they want us as slaves.

You are already a slave

You dont have Money you dont eat

Same with a lot of things, You dont have > you dont recieve

No Job (or no money) = No House/No food = No luxorys

Dont wanna live in a facist society? Tough you already do

Dont like it, do something about it...take action

You have choices, dont like it jump off a bridge

Just because you "believe/know" something does NOT make you enlightened

How about ENJOY yourself! It really helps...if you dont wanna deal with it then DONT

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   
You people who have no faith in God seem to be the ones most in fear. You are angry about everything and are on the verge of going crazy. Me, Im very angry as well and I try to tell people about this and I dont always succeed. But I am not scared of whats to come at all. The only thing I fear is how I will die not if I die, I want to die and I think its going to be awesome when I go. Im very excited for the things that are going to happen and I wish it would happen tomorrow but I guess I'll have to wait a few more years for it all to play out. I wish more of you were like this but you guys are all paranoid and hopeless. Things will not get better here on Earth until after all this sh*t happens so just live with it and get prepared. Go buy yourself some survival gear and weapons and worry about your family and close friends. Make them aware first and then you can think about telling some random stranger at the supermarket.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   
BTW please dont take offense by my post, Im sure there are many non believers that share the same views and are fearless as well.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   
d3v

There is no such hidden group of people somewhere in Europe sitting in a round table in a dim-lit room and discussing plans and actions to manipulate the world and finances and called themselves the Illuminati.

It's all based on what you've known, what you've understood, what you've seen, what you've learned and the conclusions you have to come to from assessing the rest of humanity, it make an illuminating experience for you.

In this case, you think you've been illuminated. Though you're only young, judging from others' assessment of you here and your rather harsh attitude you have for humanity, you are simply too young to be fully Illuminated.

May I suggest a book, "The Secret Teachings of All Ages" by Manly P. Hall to give you a better insight about the poor human conditions and the strong desires to improve it by ancient and esoteric means?

It's true that the rest of sheople (sheep-people, as in people are sheep) have lost its way since Jesus left the planet and the poor/bad jobs that "shepherds" have been doing for the rest of the human race since then.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join