It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is The Alt-Left Craziness Driving Centrists To The Right

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: GuidedKill

More Americans voted "Dem" than "Rep" ...

More states voted Republican than Democrat and that's all that counts. The rest of the country shouldn't be held hostage by a looney state like California. While We are talking about Loons can You explain why Democratic states have the highest pollution and wage gap compared to Republican states??? I wonder if this is why You are considered looney to the rest of the country because our income disparity isn't as bad and We don't have to worry about smog.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

Hmmm ... do you understand the Presidential election process in the US? Each party chooses one person as President, one as Vice President. This is called "the ticket."

Actually a significant number of Democrats voted for an life-long Independent in the Primaries and Caucuses.

No one railroaded Bernie. Primary elections are managed by State governments.

I don't know where you have your head buried, whatever partisan badge you wear, but it must be hard to breathe in there.

You don't seem to have any idea of what my line of thinking actually is ... you're too busy tooting your own kazoo.

There is only Law suits pending against the DNC from Sanders camp for exactly what I mentioned but you're right I have no idea what I'm talking about....

That is the question at the heart of a class-action lawsuit charging the Democratic National Committee with fraud, deceptive conduct and negligent misrepresentation over the course of the 2016 primaries, in which Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders was defeated by former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for the Democratic ticket. Jared Beck, a Harvard law expert and one of the attorneys backing the suit, has demanded the DNC repay its donors and Sanders supporters for contributions made throughout the election, citing a misappropriation of public funds.

Article 5, Section 4 of the DNC’s charter states the organization will operate with total neutrality throughout the course of the Democratic primaries. Court documents reveal the organization's lawyers made a lengthy case suggesting impartiality is nothing more than a political promise, however—even though the defense claimed it did not support any specific campaign over another.

"impartiality is nothing more that a political promise" Well isn't that a nice "sure we did it, but" defense...

LINK

It's amazing how staunch liberals will accuse You of having Your head in the sand but they haven't even kept up with events. The WIKI LEAKS emails plainly showed that their was collusion in the DNC to offer the nomination to Hillary and to Deny it to Bernie Sanders. The best part is they never even noticed that only two people ran for the Democratic ticket and they never even bothered to ask why. I swear these people whom act all condescending and look down from their ivory towers are about the stupidest people alive and calling them stupid insults stupid people.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Hahahahaha!!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

a reply to: muzzleflash

Do you have the data on this funding you keep claiming? If you do, start a thread.

Anti-science ... in my opinion, is the denial of the results of valid scientific research. Anti-science is the promulgation of the absurd religious beliefs that you tried to exclude in your original claim that make up so much of the fundamental beliefs of those who call themselves Republican and even "alt-right."

You haven't provided any proof for your claims. You merely keep repeating that your opinions are true.

Oh, PS ...

The Trump administration's proposed 2018 budget cuts billions from public health and biomedical research programs. Business Insider

Trump budget seeks huge cuts to science and medical research, disease prevention - Washington Post

My wife actually works in medical research and it's always the left whom are trying to put Her out of a job. I work in the energy sector and My job is also threatened every time a leftist get's into power. The last president practically destroyed My career and almost destroyed My wife's career as well. I just want to be left alone but I have learned through experience that the left will never leave Me alone because I have a target on My back.

<< 12  13  14   >>

join