It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scenario's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Ok what I am going to present is a particular scenario and as a result I will need to present the conditions.

In this scenario the direction humanity has taken resulted in a condition where every person on Earth ended up related to each other to the extent, we were all 1st cousins.

By that I mean every last one of us upon our home we call Earth.

Any thoughts?

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kashai
Any thoughts?

NOTICE: AboveTopSecret.com management is now enforcing new standards for the opening posts of threads.

Opening posts that contain minimal content, links with little or no explanation, YouTube videos with no commentary, images with little or no commentary, and similar nominal content may be removed without warning or explanation. If your topic is important to you, make sure you explain why, with links and supporting material so that our members may offer more relevant contributions, and ultimately, better threads. In fact, if you have less to say than this simple notice, then you probably do not have enough to start a new thread. Thank you for your assistance in helping to create great threads on ATS.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Kashai

"Any thoughts?"

Nope. Not one. You have succinctly explained the whole mystery.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   
God that's awful Cuz!... does that mean I married our first cousin?

edit on 09 11 2015 by MaxTamesSiva because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

So, where is the scenario? Where are the conditions? How can we discuss if you state you will present these, and then don't?

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
That's a bit of stretch there , 1st cousins? We're closer than that. Well according to the bible anyway.
Think about this, Adam and Eve were the first humans on the Earth. They had 3 sons, Cain, Abel and Seth. Now for humanity to start expanding these people MUST have had children with Eve as there wasn't any other female humans on Earth.
SO where do we all come from then?
That's really tongue in cheek sarcasm there. Think about it, cos that's what the bible thumpers don't want to answer.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

What are the chances that within the next 1000 years or less. It would be possible for all peoples due to constraints in precreation across race, creed or color becoming related to that point?

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MaxTamesSiva

LOL!!

There is historical significance to this, more than often reflected in the sense of the Elites. This where royal families only reproduced with other royal families and there came a time when they all became related to that extent.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

"Any thoughts?"

Nope. Not one. You have succinctly explained the whole mystery.

Haha that just made me spit out my drink.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Take the results of a study of Czechoslovakian children whose fathers were first-degree relatives of their mothers. Fewer than half the children who were products of incestuous unions were completely healthy. Forty-two percent of them were born with severe birth defects or suffered early death, and another 11 percent were mildly mentally impaired. This study is particularly instructive, as it included a unique control group: offspring of the same mothers but whose fathers were not the mothers’ relatives. When the same women were impregnated by a non-relative, only 7 percent of their children were born with a birth defect.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

What are the chances that within the next 1000 years or less. It would be possible for all peoples due to constraints in precreation across race, creed or color becoming related to that point?

What sort of constraints? We are all related, of course - descendants of Noah and his sons - but we aren't as close as first cousins.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Can you prove that we are all descendants of Noah?

And if we are not what would that mean to you? How would you explain to me why I am wrong if I took the opposing position that you were wrong?

Lets debate

edit on 26-8-2017 by Kashai because: Added content

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Can you prove that we are all descendants of Noah?

And if we are not what would that mean to you? How would you explain to me why I am wrong if I took the opposing position that you were wrong?

Lets debate

I can't begin to talk about proving you wrong or right, because you have yet to state the things you claied you would state in the OP. Still waiting for your ideas here. Or, not. Plenty of other threads.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Bull#. You stated we are all descendants of Noah so can you prove that???

And can you elaborate as to why I should agree with you?

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Done here. Pointless thread.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

What was pointless was your input.

Any thoughts?

new topics

top topics

join