It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Queen and Dolly Parton

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

The Queen and Dolly Parton die on the same day and both go before Saint Peter to find out if who will be admitted to Heaven.

Unfortunately, there's only quota left for the day, so St. Pete is forced to make a tough decision. He asks Dolly if there's any particular reason why she should be admitted. Dolly takes off her top and says, "Look at these. They're the most perfect breasts God ever created, and I'm sure it will please God to be able to see them every day for eternity."

The Angel thanks Dolly and asks Her Majesty the same question. The Queen takes a bottle of Perrier out of her purse, drinks it down. Then she pees into a toilet and pulls the lever. Saint Peter opens the Pearly Gates and says, "OK, your Majesty, you may go in."

Dolly is outraged and asks, "What was that all about? I show you two of God's own perfect creations and you turn me down. She pees into a toilet and she gets in! Would you explain that to me?"

"Sorry, Dolly," says Peter, 'but even in Heaven, a Royal Flush Beats a Pair - No Matter How Big They Are.

The Devil made me post this ...

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I always thought it was funny, my next door neighbour was a big country and western fan and had a record "Dolly Parton's Greatest Hits".

Cracked me up every time, especially as he didnt seem to have a clue what I was on about.

new topics

join