It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop over-using terms like "Nazi, racist, etc..."

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
We decided at work today that we would order a pizza, not knowing it was the worst idea possible.

We ordered at 11am, assuming we'd beat the lunch rush, but it was 12:30 before we got our food. The delivery girl walks in, "Are you the one who ordered a pizza?"

"No ma'am, but I can take it for you."

"No one is taking it before you pay for it."

Attitude already. This was not going to go well. My boss was listening in and said "Just tip her $2 because she has an attitude." The girl responds with "Y'all are nothing but racists, I don't want your d***ed money."

Of course, we're fuming mad now. My boss opens the pizza, the thing has obviously been slung off of the seat and is folded in two. I tell the girl "Nevermind, just give me my money back, we don't want this pizza."

The girl flew off the handle again, screaming "racist", telling us she didn't want our money, the pizza being messed up wasn't her fault, she was just the driver (this part doesn't even begin to make sense).

When you overuse derogatory terms like this in situations that have absolutely nothing to do with racism, you cheapen the word. You make it so no one listens to legitimate complaints anymore. Classic "boy who cried wolf" scenario.

But for the love of God, I do not understand how I deserved that treatment and being made out to be the bad guy.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
She is definitely a deep cover operative on assignment to agitate anybody.

And she watches MSNBC too.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
we live in a world 'created' by 'them'
where in second grade, we read a story written in ball point pen during w2, by a 'little orphan' being stuck in a phantom attic.
we live in a world where they 'teach' children only one group suffered during w2. 30 million russians, 20 million chinese DOCUMENTED deaths, and you can go to their graves and investigate.
we live in a world where it is illegal to say 'ovens really?' in europe, canada, and australia you go to jail in this world they created.
on tv, at any moment during any day, flip thru the channels, and you will see their most beloved son. his name is ad0lph, son of r0thschild.

so why do 'they' immediately jump to say OMG THE NASIS ARE GOING TO COME BACK AND COOK US AGAIN!'

well they teach people to say that, because they are such a 'deserving' race because they 'suffered' so much.

LMFAO.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Excallibacca
We decided at work today that we would order a pizza, not knowing it was the worst idea possible.

We ordered at 11am, assuming we'd beat the lunch rush, but it was 12:30 before we got our food. The delivery girl walks in, "Are you the one who ordered a pizza?"

"No ma'am, but I can take it for you."

"No one is taking it before you pay for it."

Attitude already. This was not going to go well. My boss was listening in and said "Just tip her $2 because she has an attitude." The girl responds with "Y'all are nothing but racists, I don't want your d***ed money."

Of course, we're fuming mad now. My boss opens the pizza, the thing has obviously been slung off of the seat and is folded in two. I tell the girl "Nevermind, just give me my money back, we don't want this pizza."

The girl flew off the handle again, screaming "racist", telling us she didn't want our money, the pizza being messed up wasn't her fault, she was just the driver (this part doesn't even begin to make sense).

When you overuse derogatory terms like this in situations that have absolutely nothing to do with racism, you cheapen the word. You make it so no one listens to legitimate complaints anymore. Classic "boy who cried wolf" scenario.

But for the love of God, I do not understand how I deserved that treatment and being made out to be the bad guy.

They lost their value mid-first term of the Obama administration. They're just buzz words now. A cop out when facts and logic are not on your side. I find that the majority of people who use those terms are using them from a place of emotion, rather than based in any form of logic or fact.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Excallibacca

This is the world they wanted now we have to deal with the consequences. Hooray.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Good luck with this mission--I have been screaming this since about...oh, I guess 2009. It will always, always fall on deaf ears of those who are the worst offenders.

Now, stop being racist.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Totally agree!!! When I hear the buzzwords now I just roll my eyes. Most of the ones shouting these words ( I said most) have no clue of the true meaning.

Crying wolf is trendy now, so when the poo #s the fan get ready to buckle your seat belts. It's gunna
Be a bumpy one.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I would have hated to heard what she said if yall ordered chicken.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

She forgot my watermelon, too.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna
we live in a world 'created' by 'them'
where in second grade, we read a story written in ball point pen during w2, by a 'little orphan' being stuck in a phantom attic.
we live in a world where they 'teach' children only one group suffered during w2. 30 million russians, 20 million chinese DOCUMENTED deaths, and you can go to their graves and investigate.
we live in a world where it is illegal to say 'ovens really?' in europe, canada, and australia you go to jail in this world they created.
on tv, at any moment during any day, flip thru the channels, and you will see their most beloved son. his name is ad0lph, son of r0thschild.

so why do 'they' immediately jump to say OMG THE NASIS ARE GOING TO COME BACK AND COOK US AGAIN!'

well they teach people to say that, because they are such a 'deserving' race because they 'suffered' so much.

LMFAO.

Anyone who speaks this language, please feel free to translate.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Do you have proof of this...fable? Can't believe you sorry!

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

I've got the security cam footage.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

It's not a question of belief with me, you set the premise for discussion so I'll stick to that.
Sounds a nightmare, maybe she just had a bad day, but I agree about the belittling of the term racist through inapropriate use. Security cam with audio is a good investment these days, maybe soon we'll all be wearing body cams to stop frivulous lawsuits.
The world really is becoming crazy in some ways.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TJames

Yeah, my cameras have audio. As a small business in a small town in the Deep South, I couldn't afford to be labeled a racist and have my name slandered.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I understand completely. I know people who won't rent homes to ethnic minority people because they've been stung in the past with false racist accusations. Good people, not racist at all, just stung badly and won't take the risk again. Totally illegal for them to discriminate who they rent to in this way, but I understand why so I'm not reporting them to the authorities. Couldn't prove it anyway, they just make up some other reason to protect their ass.

new topics

top topics

join