It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's on the news today: President Trump and the Russian invovlement

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Diabolical1972

Fair enough. I was speaking more to what was offered. What I would think and say if presented with this in conversation.

I try not to go after people unless I see them do that. I hadnt considered if you agreed or not. Sorry for not asking.

edit on 8 6 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Diabolical1972>>>>>> There was more Russian tampering insanity with the election as they tried to blame them again for Hillary's loss. This time they said the Russians posted fake news about Hillary's failing health. WTF? We were all over this and saw the videos and the Russians had nothing to do with this. Imagine them blaming the Russians for Monica Lewinsky's blue dress back in the day. The MSM and intelligence community are very much compromised.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Who cares if he's friends with Putin? After the cold war, it's actually refreshing to have a good relationship with Russia. It means less death, and possibly a powerful ally in the future. We have other fish to fry now, like Islam. America and Russia have common interests in the annihilation of ISIS and any other terrorist group, that doesn't value human or animal life, and will dig down into the darkest recesses of mankind's evil psyche, to gain their ultimate goal....world domination (as Allah demands it, at all cost).

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   
LOL, did you notice youtube removed the video.LMAO It was only the first 10seconds of the msnbc news clip, now its gone.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join