It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Healing the world

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
What if you could heal yourself with out drug, would you?

Sports figures, Stunt-men, and people with money have been for at least 20 years.

What if I told you the the same Missle Guided chips that drives WMD's are used? Hard to believe? Well believe it.

Physicist Dr. Anthony Nebrenski, an electronic genius who developed missile guidance systems for the Star Wars project also helped develop the EEG and EKG. In 1979, he turned his attention to a revolutionary new healing technology which evolved out of research in electro-acupuncture. His work resulted in the creation of two machines – the Electro-Acuscope and the Electro-Myopulse.

In 1986, John Thorp, a professional Hollywood stuntman, shattered his right leg into over 56 pieces. Surgical repair with pins, screws, and plates left him with chronic pain and a prognosis of never bending his knee again, walking with a cane and developing painful arthritis.

At the time, John was working with actor Lee Majors. Lee recommended that John try a therapy that was showing excellent results among professional athletes. That therapy used the Electro-Acuscope and Electro-Myopulse. One year later, to the astonishment of his doctors, John ran his first of over 28 triathlons. After 17 years, the knee is still arthritis free.

John developed a passion to help others experience the same miracle these machines brought to him. He spent 17 years in healing practice, researching and developing extensive treatment protocols to most effectively use these machines. His protocols have been so successful that he has gained the endorsements of Cedar Sinai, Castle Medical Center, Maui Memorial Hospital, and UCLA, among others.

Me and my better half, where hooked as soon as we heard of this great investment. We can not only heal ourselves, we can make money helping others.

How do these machines work?

When tissues are diseased or damaged, the normal electrical flow and functioning of the body is disrupted at the cellular level. The cells experience "their power being shut off." Nutrients are unable to flow into the cells and toxins are unable to be released. This results in increased electrical resistance in the problem area, causing the body’s electrical currents to flow around the damaged tissue. The Electro-Acuscope has the capacity to drive the current through the resistance and stimulate rapid cellular regeneration.

These are state-of-the-art computerized medical instruments. Both machines are FDA approved. They are programmed to "read" tissue at a cellular level and compare those readings to optimal or healthy tissue. The computer then selects the appropriate corrective signal and delivers it to the damaged tissue. The machines continue to read and treat until the tissue electrical flow is normalized.

The Electro-Acuscope is designed to specifically heal neurological tissues, and read all body tissues and systems as well. The Electro-Myopulse specializes in healing connective tissues such as bone, muscle, tendon, and ligament.

I learned about the Electro-Acuscope/Myopulse about a year ago. I was so impressed with the results it produced that I committed myself to bringing these machines out of the world of elite athletes, Hollywood stars, and even the Pope, to make this technology available to the general public. This technology has been used by such notable athletes as Wayne Gretsky, Jack Nicholas, and Mary Decker Slaney, to name a few. Hollywood stars, including Lee Majors, Cybil Shepard, and Cloris Leachman, have discovered the amazing benefits of this technology. Even Pope John Paul II has several of these machines at the Vatican.

These machines are bringing phenomenal results in applications as diverse as sports injuries, auto accidents, repetitive motion injuries (carpal tunnel), arthritis, stress reduction and insomnia. The general public now has promising new modes of healing to fight chronic pain, giving us a glimpse of the things to come in this exiting new Century

We both have been trained at the Thorp school and have the machines.

Q&A

Anything I have missed can be found here.

I hope this opens some eyes.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   
This sounds fantastic, I had shoulder surgery last year for a sport related injury and just wear and tear, but the months of physical therapy and the pain were not funny.

I am better now but is still gets sore once in a while and it will never be the same.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
This sounds fantastic

It is, I have been working on an older man, he has been in pain chronic pain for 19 years.

After 6 meetings he has lost pain in his upper thighs. He had forgot what it felt like to be pain free in areas.

I cant explain the feeling it gives me to see people happy, and just so alive. It really has been like night and day with some.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I tell you what I was in pain for four years and two orthopedic doctors to find out why I was hurting so much.

The problem was that I did not have pain in my shoulder until the last moment but it was in my neck, back and pectoral muscle, so doctors will threats everything else that hurts but not the source.

It makes us the patients frustrated because we feel that nothing works.

I know how it feels to wake up and not having pain any more like before surgery.

I would have prefer to have an alternative Treatment before surgery.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
What if you could heal yourself with out drug, would you? What if I told you the the same Missle Guided chips that drives WMD's are used? Hard to believe? Well believe it.

I'm not surprised in the least. After all, the human body is just a big circut board of electrical impulses and chemical reactions. Thanks for the links. I'll have to look into this further.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna

I'm not surprised in the least. After all, the human body is just a big circut board of electrical impulses and chemical reactions. .

You are 100% Correct. The heart can by started and stopped with current.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Do you work for them or with them, spittin'?

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
Do you work for them or with them, spittin'?

Nope, just got trained at the school. I wanted the devices for myself and friends. I am free to do what I want.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by SpittinCobra

Do you work out of a doctors office or from your home?

top topics

join