It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Admits he Punked his Supporters on Mexico Paying for the Wall

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Better headline: Lefty's still believe trump supporters care about who pays for the wall.

Or perhaps , Trump supporters don't care how many lies he tells as long as he says what they want to hear.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5

What will Trump's catch phrase be?

Without a doubt it will be "FAKE NEWS" and probably "Sad!"

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder

i can't believe it took til the seventh page of the thread for someone to mention this
i mean Turnbull made, what, three attempts to explain what was going on?
and even then maybe Trump didn't actually get it - it's hard to tell because he had a tantrum and ended the call

Two things.

One, that is exactly the first thought that comes to mind for me on just about any President Trump apologist thread....why does it take so long for the obvious to be pointed out?

Two, your signature is epic.....love it.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

Those seem legit but lies that make Trump look better compared to lies that effect families and wallets is the concern.

Everyone lies specially when telling stories. Any lie from the president is concerning, even if it seems to be a politician norm.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: randomthoughts12
a reply to: buster2010

Yes and he just started. When he gets up there and tells a bold face lie to the people over and over like keep your doctor along with all the other crap we are finding out he boldly lied to our face.....Then I will stop defending him. People like MCCAIN, Pelosi, Waiters, Wasserman and so forth deserve this negative attention before Trump.

Feel free to link some bold face lies and I will see if it changes my mind.

Up to three so far.
Promise Broken rulings on Trump-O-Meter

Not declaring China a currency manipulator is the only one that might effect the people though. He still has time to do this and I am sure with more information he is calculating this move or did change his mind due to the new information and access.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Look I get it every politician lies especially like the list you linked. Trump still may do it who knows. When he announces to us over and over something like keep your doctor and keep your plan type of lie over and over. That is what I will need to change my opinion. When or if Trump tops Obamas 7 biggest lies or comes close then I'll say Obama was better than Trump.

We should be putting the person with the least history of lying in as president though I can agree on something like that.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

We won the election, "Northeast" Sorry n' s***.

If you voted for Trump you want the wall. In conclusion, you didn't vote for Trump. 10 billion is a lot cheaper than 113 billion (annually) for the upkeep of illegal aliens ...

If you were a smart "taxpayer" maybe you'd understand.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: randomthoughts12

That's kind of his thing though, he only wants to make himself look better. He doesn't care about your wallet, he cares about his.

Trump is in it for himself, not for America.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I don't care who pays for it as long as it gets built.

The savings in tax funded services will be worth it.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

Maybe your right but less so than what I have seen in the past. I never thought Trump was perfect for the job or anything but defiantly felt and still feel its a step in the right direction for our country. I mean just look at the Democratic party these days. The fact that he is the closest thing to a outsider of both parties is hope for the people. Both sides bleed us and keep us separated it has always seemed.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join