It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Tweets New Bombshell Video of Rod Wheeler Recording On Seth Rich Investigation

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: alphabetaone

Well, I imagine it's going to be incredibly difficult seeing as how there is no reference to a case number.

On the seven page document, The case number is there in the
PACER stamp on the top of each page, in blue.

www.mockingbirdpaper.com...

I've sent an email to Ohio's Southern District Court's clerk in an attempt to ask them if it is/was a valid case. I know PACER isn't some fly-by-night money making website, it's their official electronic court filing system.

While I wait for a response though, I still don't understand how even if this court case is real that Seth Rich plays a part in it anyway. Other than conjecture of course, that he was supposed to be involved in some way.

If it's on Pacer it's a valid case as e-filing on the system makes the document an official court record.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
There Are A LOT Of Holes In The Lawsuit Involving Fox News, Seth Rich, And Donald Trump

The main allegations in a lawsuit against Fox News are undercut by the plaintiff’s own public statements on the matter, The Daily Caller has found.

Rod Wheeler, a former Fox News personality and washed up Metropolitan Police detective, filed the lawsuit Tuesday. The suit alleges Fox News fabricated quotes and concocted a story, damaging Wheeler’s reputation.

The thrust of Wheeler’s lawsuit rests on the idea that Fox News falsely said that he believed there was a connection between murdered Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich and WikiLeaks. This alleged libel by Fox News, according to the lawsuit, was due to the joint efforts of Butowsky, who funded Wheeler’s investigation, and the White House, who allegedly wanted the story of Russian hacking to go away.

Wheeler, who was fired from the D.C. police, and his attorneys claim that Fox News reporter Malia Zimmerman concocted quotes from Wheeler that alleged there was a connection between Rich and WikiLeaks and that the DNC was working to block the investigation into the former DNC staffer’s murder. The lawsuit alleges these quotes were made up to the pleasure of the president, something the White House called “completely untrue” Monday.

click link for full article...

Hmmmm........

(post by UNIRach removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: UNIRach

Here ya go.

[POST REMOVED BY STAFF]
edit on Thu Aug 17 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

WikiLeaks - either confirm the leaker as Seth Rich or STFU because all this innuendo, without confirmation, completely lacks integrity.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Says who?

Wikileaks has an ethical standard that they do not
disclose who provides the leaks.

It is a sad day In this his country when The Three Branches
are struggling to be able to do thier job.

Too much corruption!

edit on 8-8-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: burntheships

WikiLeaks - either confirm the leaker as Seth Rich or STFU because all this innuendo, without confirmation, completely lacks integrity.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
How does a policeman get fired?

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Forensic investigations of documents made public two weeks prior to the July 5 leak by the person or entity known as Guccifer 2.0 show that they were fraudulent: Before Guccifer posted them they were adulterated by cutting and pasting them into a blank template that had Russian as its default language. Guccifer took responsibility on June 15 for an intrusion the DNC reported on June 14 and professed to be a WikiLeaks source—claims essential to the official narrative implicating Russia in what was soon cast as an extensive hacking operation. To put the point simply, forensic science now devastates this narrative.

Strong probability that Guccifer 2.0 was a plant. The CIA leaks confirm the even stronger possibility that it could have even been done from here at home. Some dubious and noteworthy remarks made on the wiki. Just remember, it's a wiki.

Another noteworthy snippet:

The Russian markings were artificially inserted prior to posting. “It’s clear,” another forensics investigator self-identified as HET, wrote in a report on this question, “that metadata was deliberately altered and documents were deliberately pasted into a Russianified [W]ord document with Russian language settings and style headings.”

Vault 7 is also mentioned as I'm sure it was no coincidence that the information released from that cable would correlate with what transpired at the DNC.

Nice find X, I'm going to read it again. This is the conspiracy of our generation IMO.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join