It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA agent, Malcom Howard: "I brought down WTC 7"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
No matter what the source is the infornation itself needs to be critically examined and verified.

That goes for everything.

Even if you think something is extremely likely to be true you must remain skeptical and continue investigating and questioning it to learn more.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I was just about to post this. Just read about this. Looks like I and others were right all along. Now they will attack the source and say it's not true with no evidence. Another thorn in their side at least. Unless it can be proven the man didn't work for the CIA I believe it.

Explaining how the building was bought down, Mr. Howard says, “It was a classic controlled demolition with explosives. We used super-fine military grade nanothermite composite materials as explosives. The hard part was getting thousands of pounds of explosives, fuses and ignition mechanisms into the building without causing too much concern. But almost every single office in the Building 7 was rented by the CIA, the Secret Service, or the military, which made it easier.” Mr. Howard explains that WTC 7 was “loaded with explosives in strategic places” in the month leading up to the day that changed the course of American history. On September 11th, while the North and South towers burned, fuses were ignited in World Trade Center 7, and nanothermite explosions hollowed out the building, destroying the steel structure, removing the reinforcements, and allowing the office fires to tear through the rest of the building, hollowing it out like a shell.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Am I only one who remembers hearing the radio chatter of taking that building down. I believe as a safety measure.

9/11Darpa Tapes still exist too don't they?

a reply to: prevenge

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Johnathanandheather

Am I only one who remembers hearing the radio chatter of taking that building down. I believe as a safety measure.

What radio chatter was that...? The one where some whack job said heard "count down" over radio...??

Tell us how one rigs a burning building on the fly for demolition??

Or are you one of those conspiracy types who believes that explosives are planted in buildings just in case need to
blew them up ...??

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

But almost every single office in the Building 7 was rented by the CIA, the Secret Service, or the military, which made it easier.” Mr. Howard explains that WTC 7 was “loaded with explosives in strategic places” in the month leading up to the day that changed the course of American history.

Wrong - while Secret Service and other gubmint agencies had office in WTC 7 primary tenant was Solomon Smith
Barney

I know several people who worked for SSB at WTC 7,

Howard is either a fool, a liar of most likely both

Someone who convinces gullible fools like you......

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
If 9/11 was an inside job... it is a fair bet that all of the "worker bees" were murdered years ago. The conspiracy would be difficult to hide, as some may have "moral difficulties"... it's a brutal assumption, however, our Government is run by brutal people...

The problem with this approach is why assume those with "moral difficulties" know who was organizing the attack? Sure they can suspect yes, but suspicion is not proof.

Those with "moral difficulties" might be torn between believing that Osoma Bin laden did and GWB but that does not provide certainty.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

List of tenants in WTC 7

Salomon Smith Barney 1,202,900 GRND,1-6,13,18-46

Financial Institutions Internal Revenue Service Regional Council 90,430 24,25 Government

U.S. Secret Service 85,343 9,10 Government

American Express Bank International 106,117 7,8,13 Financial Institutions

Standard Chartered Bank 111,398 10,13,26,27 Financial Institutions

Provident Financial Management 9000 7,13 Financial Institutions

ITT Hartford Insurance Group 122,590 19-21

First State Management Group, Inc 4000 21 Insurance

Federal Home Loan Bank 47,490 22 Financial Institutions

NAIC Securities 22,500 19 Insurance

Securities & Exchange Commission 106,117 11,12,13 Financial Institutions

Mayor's Office of Emergency Mgmt 45,815 23 Government

Enlighten us with where the mythical explosives were planted...??

By the way Thermite is NOT AN EXPLOSIVE It is used as a welding agent and in World War II incendiary to ignite
magnesium casing of bomb

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I want a video of him saying it or I call bull#

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join