It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eric Holder Sends Ominous Late Night Tweet To "Career DOJ/FBI" Employees

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

He is trying to tell them it's not their fault

Or making sure they know to claim it's not their fault!

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

He's telling them be strong in the days ahead as this Russia thing gets worse so will the presidents responses and game playing. That makes more sense no?

No, not if you're alive.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: pale5218

More smoke and mirrors. He also asked the FBI to provide every FISA warrant request they made to the FISA court in regards to this investigation thereby ending the investigation if they comply which I don't think they can be compelled to do that but if they did it would give away their entire investigation to trump friendly senators.
Grassley AKA Devon Nunes the second is trying to come up with a way to end the investigation but not have it look as if that is his intention.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

English.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Maluhia

Ha ha. Yeah all this nonsense spouted here which is 100% made up conjecture is more logical that he meant be strong when he said be strong.
Your hypothesis requires a lot more assumptions than mine does making mine the more logical of the two.
Since your side is all fantasy anyway.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I stopped at "zerohedge".

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: pale5218

More smoke and mirrors. He also asked the FBI to provide every FISA warrant request they made to the FISA court in regards to this investigation thereby ending the investigation if they comply which I don't think they can be compelled to do that but if they did it would give away their entire investigation to trump friendly senators.
Grassley AKA Devon Nunes the second is trying to come up with a way to end the investigation but not have it look as if that is his intention.

My point was not so much as what Grassley had in the letter for McCabe the need to recuse himself. I think the interesting thing that I didn't know before was the EEO complaint and the fact that Flynn came to the defense of the accuser against McCabe in a sexual discrimination case.

Seems to be suggesting it's a catalyst or reason why McCabe would want retaliation on Flynn.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   
3:17 am?...sounds like he was drunk tweeting , and was up late drinking with another political buddy .probably talking gossip about what's coming around the corner, And had a drunken moment where he felt he had to warn everyone. .....don't tweet and drink !!

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Trump ripping out the cancer with a Viking axe. Love it.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Maluhia>>>> They can say that Pizzagate is debunked all they want, but that still doesn't make it so and its just the opposite. Its still going on behind the scenes in DC and spreading elsewhere and the investigation is slowly snowballing. Lots of people are going to take a fall for either not doing their jobs, ignoring it under orders, or being part of the sick twisted operation. The DOJ, SCOTUS, FBI,CIA and elected officials are now under scrutiny courtesy of Mr. Trump and will be exposed or have to go on the run or off themselves. I hear Qatar already has preparations to accept many Clinton top ops including them.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join