It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maxine Waters Town Hall Chaos

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: cenpuppie

What side was she on?

And has she done anything since then, or is she reliant on things she did in the 60's?

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Turnabout is fair play? Wait until they start getting violent like the SJW and AntiFa crowds have been.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Those white people are been too violent why dont they behave like the BLM and calm down

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

It's only the minority in that insane asylum that understands.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Granite

What has she ever done, other than provide amusement to those of us who find moronic politicians entertaining?

For one thing, she supported Gary Webb (author of Dark Alliance: The CIA, the Contras, and the Cocaine Explosion) but she dropped the ball (pun intended) when the going got tough as in deathly tough.

Another is she was against the Iraq invasion in 2002 when most of them were 'Lets go. Kill em all.'

So to sum it all up, you're right, she hasn't done a damn thing. Gary Webb did though. And paid with his life. I guess I just took an opportunity to invoke his work and his memory.
edit on 6 27 2017 by originalbleak because: forgot a parenthesis... one of these )))

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

i dont know but probably the side wanted their civil rights.

John McCaine (aka JMac) has been pimpin'em since he got in, what politician does anything nowadays without something in return?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join