It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The word of the Lord concerning the nations" (Index Thread)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: RotterKirch

Man you are so brainwashed into dogma God is real but everything works completely differently Bible is a book for children. Don't you think God would be more impressed if you asked for real information about the system of creation Ask as an adult Grow up

To place a stumbling block in front another in the eyes of God. What fruitless generation have ye become.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aedaeum
It's not about whether or not anyone is proud to be an individual, but the idea of a God only choosing a select people to be "his people" is exclusive and smells of human influence.

The people of the Old Testament were "chosen" only in the sense of being the first point of contact. If he's going to address the world largely by indirect communication, then he has to start somewhere.
For the New Testament (since I am not a Calvinist) the excluded are merely those who exclude themselves.
There is a running theme in both testaments that God chooses to address, or has most success with, those who are comparatively weak and powerless, because they are less prone to be proudly self-sufficient and take the attitude of " I'm too big to submit to anyone or need their help".

edit on 12-6-2017 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: RotterKirch
a reply to: DISRAELI

See my thread

You often hear a cliche, there is a difference between theory and practice

Your threads are all theory

Mine is real life experience

www.abovetopsecret.com...

holy cow... you are a complete and utter clown. An embarrassment. I would feel ashamed for you, if you weren't such a pathetic jack**s.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join