It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elite banker Ronald Bernard 2nd Video How it works from Top Down

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
It's time we put a new rule into their game, it was a legal rule, it was the law and they have as snakes do slithery and as smooth as they could be banished this law out of the systems.

and we want this law back. So why not return that Christianity had in the early days, " Death penalty for asking interest on loans"

I suggest that everybody starts working without paying tax or manipulate this so you can get a refund at the end of the year.
If they do it we have the right to do this too...

So now that BIS banking system and as he says is the main overseeing bank of all banks in Basel and CERN also in Switzerland, I can only say that Switzerland isn't that neutral after all?

edit on 0b48America/ChicagoMon, 12 Jun 2017 16:39:48 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 12 Jun 2017 16:39:48 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Think that would be a religious bias in the US. Really don't have many Christian or Muslim politicians in the US...although many claim to be christian in name only. How many politicians are invested in businesses/banks who make their dividends and profits off the escalating price of Bank and other credit based stocks?

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

It's their game, and their rules.
They can't be beat at their game, because they own it, and they are willing to change the rules at any time.

BIS is not in Switzerland. It is it's own independent state.

Do you know what it takes to declare your own independent state?

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Think that would be a religious bias in the US. Really don't have many Christian or Muslim politicians in the US...although many claim to be christian in name only. How many politicians are invested in businesses/banks who make their dividends and profits off the escalating price of Bank and other credit based stocks?

Sadly: most of us working stiffs are dreaming of our retirement days, sitting here complaining about the evil banking cabal. Meanwhile our retirement funds, pensions, 401Ks, etc, are heavily invested in these high-profit financial institutions.
So in that way: we are actually contributing more to the problem, than we are solving it.

Would not be honest, to not admit it.
Yet we dream of a better world, where this hypocrisy will not need to be.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Look, there's nothing that will change banking as a top-level entity. That's just how it is.

I suggest you focus on life.
edit on 12-6-2017 by Tempter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
Look, there's nothing that will change banking as a top-level entity. That's just how it is.

You're right. (In this context).
And: you're right. (To preserve our mental health.)

But: Could we not do that, and also dedicate only perhaps 1% of our energies, to dreaming of another way?

Can we not think of another way?

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

But: Could we not do that, and also dedicate only perhaps 1% of our energies, to dreaming of another way?

Sadly, time only destroys. For a change get of the proportions needed I'm afraid something horrible would need to happen. Something really horrible.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

Sadly, time only destroys. For a change get of the proportions needed I'm afraid something horrible would need to happen. Something really horrible.

Well: on that positive note; maybe there is another way?
Not their way, but: OUR way!

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

He is not really saying anything concrete. Just generalizing a story without specific details. I am not saying that he is lying but we need some factual facts.
edit on 00America/ChicagoTue, 13 Jun 2017 00:05:49 -0500000000am2017-06-13T00:05:49-05:0030052017-06-13T00:05:49-05:00 by Heruactic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I'm reading a book by Paul Mason called Post-capitalism, A guide to our future and in this book which is very detailed and thorough he explains how capitalism has reached a point where it will start to morph into a different form. Capitalism has a way unto itself, it will morph around problems and re-emerge differently but in a similar gize.

This video and I do believe is real, is the elites explaining through the conspiracy forum how in the not to distant future capitalism will be finished and post-capitalism will emerge, and this new format is in the format of information rather than production, don't ask me how its going to work, i don't think anyone knows yet, but very clever people are trying to work it out.

But what I'm saying is through Ronald et al, we are being prepared for the change, and supposed whistle blowers will be how it emerges into the world.

Maybe there will be a big crash, i know for sure jobs will change, and again northern Europe is trying out less hours work per day, or less days per week, a universal credit is being brought in, and so maybe this is the way its going to go.

I loved the video's and if I hadn't read this book I would have thought Ronald is doing this whilst sticking his fingers up to the 8000 elite individuals who could have him killed in a second, but they haven't as the agenda now is the move into post capitalism, and discussing the failings of capitalism will allow those with the answers (the 8000) to run the new way.
edit on 14/6/17 by multichild because: (no reason given)

edit on 14/6/17 by multichild because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: multichild

That's a good theory.
They're always a few chess-moves ahead of us regular folk.

When the visionary Conspiracy Theorists start trying to explain what they see: they are quickly ridiculed, and shouted-down.
The protectors of TPTB, have emboldened citizens on their side, screaming for "scientific proof", at every idea.

But ideas don't have proof.
Dots need to be connected, and this requires free-thinking.

No abuser is ever gonna walk-up to you, and tell you they've been abusing you for years.

Either you figure it out, or you remain blind.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Full of CRAP!

The only bank that matters is the central bank and the STATE that created fiat currency.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Full of CRAP!

The only bank that matters is the central bank and the STATE that created fiat currency.

Who do you think the central banks, and nations, take their orders from?

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   
And one more remark.

He could become a real superhero (the best of all) if he would act as a diversionist / subversive within the inner circle. I don't know, just copy some docs and send it to Assange, dude!

He supposed to be smart, right?

But he's just sitting in front of the camera and telling us the story without actual details and crying instead. What's the point?

He didn't try to do A THING to harm the Machine, according to his story, he's just stopped taking offers GRADUALLY. Come on.
edit on 2017 by JedemDasSeine because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join