It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chris Cornell murdered?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: StookieWilliams
www.neonnettle.com...

This is what ATS is all about, or at least it used to be. I remember the good old days on here where you weren't ridiculed by most members for presenting alternative opinions or sources.

I remember those days that's what brought me to ATS then after years of hibernation I came back and it's definitely taken a turn for the worse.Too bad listening or in this case reading alternative opinions and being open minded isn't what's trendy now days.
Now days everyone seems to want to bash and ridicule those that have different views than everyone else.

Silent Stigma

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
This is fascinating considering that there is a person by the username iByte who posted in the music forum on May 20th if Chris Cornell was murdered. They set out the ground work with details behind their reasoning and according to them they feel most likely he committed suicide but that what he is proposing is (if nothing else) plausible.

That can be found here:

Chris Cornell has passed 5 post down.

What they posted seems to have upset at least two other ATS members as they felt it was disrespectful. I personally don't find what they were saying to be insulting, in fact they seemed to have put a lot of thought behind it as they were very detailed.

As far as I am concerned I don't feel that it's too far fetched to believe he could have been murdered. Perhaps not for the reason given by iBytes necessarily, but something is off.

Perhaps I am attempting to grasp onto anything that would explain why another part of my teenage years is now gone and I don't want to accept that it was taken away by the very person themselves. It's possible I suppose, but something just doesn't feel right about the circumstance surrounding his death.

It should be looked into. 100%

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I have no doubt that fowl play is what drove Chris Cornell out of his own mind. It is sad to think that people have had to make submissions away from the truth, especially if they were just trying to be successful artists in the world. Sadly, the Illuminati is very real, there are "wizards" who control the attention for the initiates to follow, today in the 21st century it is Vladimir Putin, before that it was Dan Rather, Before that Charleton Heston, and before that Walt Disney. I am thankful to not be an initiate or a scared sheep. It is all through clairvoyance and they do anything to protect their deceptions, even if it means to completely manipulate strange births and help stage the false messianic kingdom at the Lair of Enoch. If you don't believe me, let it exist in the full true light of consciousness, stronger than what they would try to break. I am thankful to not ever have made any submissions away from the truth, nobody wants their heads in a vise.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: BHAWWWK
This is fascinating considering that there is a person by the username iByte who posted in the music forum on May 20th if Chris Cornell was murdered. They set out the ground work with details behind their reasoning and according to them they feel most likely he committed suicide but that what he is proposing is (if nothing else) plausible.

That can be found here:

Chris Cornell has passed 5 post down.

What they posted seems to have upset at least two other ATS members as they felt it was disrespectful. I personally don't find what they were saying to be insulting, in fact they seemed to have put a lot of thought behind it as they were very detailed.

As far as I am concerned I don't feel that it's too far fetched to believe he could have been murdered. Perhaps not for the reason given by iBytes necessarily, but something is off.

Perhaps I am attempting to grasp onto anything that would explain why another part of my teenage years is now gone and I don't want to accept that it was taken away by the very person themselves. It's possible I suppose, but something just doesn't feel right about the circumstance surrounding his death.

It should be looked into. 100%

There was a lot of thought yes. But not a shred of evidence. It was all conjecture. Sources much closer to the whole incident (his brother, his bandmates, the police, the coroner, media reporting from the scene, etc) have not mentioned a single thing to suggest it was murder yet internet speculators continue to convince themselves this was the case, trawling through old social media posts, song lyrics and comments from friends he hadn't seen for 40 years to further their agenda. A case of 2+2 = 5.

I didn't find the post disrespectful to Chris as such, but as a fan, I thought it was very disrespectful to his grieving family to post up wild theories that his wife and bodyguard arranged his murder. iBytes may have decreed it a 'thought experiment' to absolve himself of any responsibility (tantamount to saying : "I can say anything I like about anyone, it's a thought experiment!"), but this is how rumours and gossip and hearsay start - and as I posted above, the Cornell family are already suffering from countless trolls on Twitter/FB targeting them with taunts, based on rumours spread on the internet. Why some people are incapable of empathy is beyond me, it seems like they totally forget their moral compass when they get behind a keyboard. I'm still shocked that a 'fan' would dare post a photo of his daughter and question if she was actually Chris' child. That girl uses the internet, do they think she really needs to read things like this just after her Dad has died?
edit on 13-6-2017 by elgaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Superunknown528
I have no doubt that fowl play is what drove Chris Cornell out of his own mind.

This is what happens when the man above you has a chicken as his avatar

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: elgaz

Hey, I know where you're coming from on this. I see your point of view, it would not be very pleasant to have rumors being spread around that are completely unfounded about a loved one.

I agree.

What's your opinion on this particular hypothesis pertaining to OP's link?

Do you find it more plausible than the wife/bodyguard scenario, or do you reject both as people trying to reach for anything because they don't want to believe Chris committed suicide?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

a reply to: elgaz

Hey, I know where you're coming from on this. I see your point of view, it would not be very pleasant to have rumors being spread around that are completely unfounded about a loved one.

I agree.

What's your opinion on this particular hypothesis pertaining to OP's link?

Do you find it more plausible than the wife/bodyguard scenario, or do you reject both as people trying to reach for anything because they don't want to believe Chris committed suicide?

My personal opinion is that Chris commited suicide exactly as per the official story. However I believe it was done completely on impulse - for reasons we'll never know, such as a psychotic episode brought on by the mixture of prescription drugs in his system, something which is impossible to say for certain though we can surmise to a degree. I think the obviously unplanned nature of this (lack of a suicide note, appearing generally content with life in the months beforehand, planning for the future) all contribute to this feeling of paranoia amongst a minority of fans and an inability to accept that a seemingly relaxed, happy, thoughtful and rational individual would take their own life.

And thus we get rumours of murder ....... divorce ...... paedophile rings ...... etc.

An ex workmate of mine hung himself after a night out. No note. Had 2 kids. Seemed happy that night. Talked of upcoming holidays. It happens. We don't want to believe it can happen, but it does.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno
OK, I'm going to leave this here.

This guy has the low down and is pretty pissed. Worth a watch and follow.

If he didn't kill himself that video contains an interesting theory, that his wife had his bodyguard kill him. Don't know if it's true or not, but it is interesting.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Why is it that every time a rock star dies, the wife gets accused of murdering him? Talk about adding insult to injury for the grieving widow.

Jesus, is it so hard to believe that his wife actually loved him? I mean, he was immensely talented and not too tough on the eyes either.....Nothing there not to love, imho.

This is just stupid, mean and in bad taste all around.

p.s. I do however believe Courtney Love probably offed Kurt. But she's clearly mental in so many ways.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

Agreed it's sick, some real reaching and grasping..People just want a "why' though..human nature.
I agree about Cobain and the possibility there..I'm not 100% convinced but there sure are enough irregularities.

Love your username..seeing Tool tommorow evening.
edit on 14-6-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Agreed it's sick, some real reaching and grasping..People just want a "why' though..human nature.
I agree about Cobain and the possibility there..I'm not 100% convinced but there sure are enough irregularities.

Love your username..seeing Tool tommorow evening.

Lucky you, where are you seeing them at? I've seen them countless times but not recently. I'm am a Tool fanatic.

And to keep on topic (sort of), Soundgarden was my favorite band back in the day until Tool took over.

Also on topic, did you watch any of the youtube videos linked in this thread? The way the wife and her mother are being trashed is just shameful.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Nah, I won't watch that kind of garbage..same with Sandy Hook vids..not going to give them views on their youtube accounts.
Seeing Tool at Rogers Arena in Vancouver

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Neonnettle is one of the flat-out worst sources of 'alternative news' on the entire internet. It has zero credibility. My money is on this nonsense story having been emailed to them by a hoaxer, or by someone deliberately trying to smear the Clintons.

N.b., I think Bill probably was involved in the CIA-coc aine-Contras conspiracy, and a few other dirty projects too, but the 'Clinton death list' is 99 per cent crap, and Cornell's inclusion is par for the course.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
This is like when Cobain died and a bunch of conspiracy theories popped up including his wife Love hiring a hitman coz she was afraid Kurt would find out she was having an affair.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Hi all, I'm a law student & have a few legitimate questions that the PD needs to address. FIRST I'm only going to talk about FACTS, then observation of the circus that now exists surrounding this case. First off, you CAN hang yourself like he did & his body may not have fought it because his CNS was depressed. Having said that, there ARE some strange things here... the police said they reviewed film footage to Chris's door & no one came in after the body guard left however, the hotel confirmed that the room he was in had an adjoining room with a door . If the film footage for that door was looked into & no one entered, then was there film footage of the bodyguard in other parts of the hotel at supposed time of death. As far as the drugs in his system, there is a headache drug that is a barbiturate with caffeine, I forget the name but it is used to treat tension headaches. I watched the footage of the concert & he grabbed his head a few times. He looked like he wasn't feeling well. On the first page of the toxicology report it list the lorazepam as ONLY 41ng/l or whatever, NOT 200 like someone posted on here... that number of 200 was on page 2 of the toxicology report saying that a maximum dose every day would result in accumulation of 200ng/l blah, blah, blah. What MY questions are:
1) was door between rooms locked? And BTW who the hell gets a room like that if you are Chris Effing Cornell? You don't get a room with easy access for some stalker! And Chris had at least two stalkers!
2) were there fingerprints taken from the computer, and exercise band & metal clip? Was there fingerprints taken of the doorknob from inside the adjoining room?
3) why was he bleeding from his mouth? If you are dead, do you continue to have blood flowing from your veins? It has always been my assumption that if your heart stops, no blood flow... if you hang yourself, why would you bleed from your mouth?
4) did chris own this exercise band? Where did he get it? Someone who exercised regularly enough
5) why did Vicky always go to ALL of his shows but was NOT at this one?
6) why does Vicky's have 2 different accounts of the evening?
7) why didn't the band say anything about his condition? Did anyone from the band talk to him before or after the show?
8) why did they inject him with an opioids counter agent? He did NOT have opioids in his system. Who told the EMT's to give him a counter agent for something that he didn't even have in his system? And what happens when you are given that & you don't have the opioids in you to counter act?
Now, things that just do not "look" good to descent people is: that STUPID letter vicky wrote, WTF? When I first read it I thought who the hell says that stuff? Then again, just because you are not intelligent doesn't mean that you are malicious. But about that letter, there was actually nothing "about" Chris in it, in every sentence where Chris is mentioned, the word "I" occurs. Also: WHO chooses the songs at the show? Was the last song chosen weeks in advance? If so... then if this wasn't a suicide, someone who knew the song line-up might look at that Detroit show & think that is the perfect time to "plan" to do something. And you would want to be in another town when "it" happened. So WHEN was that song chosen? I read a post by someone posted a while back, when Chris was still alive (could be just someone not really close to Chris) BUT, they appeared to have a lot of legit info, & part of that info was that Chris was going to divorce Vicky. Because she wasn't what he thought she was & she pushed her way into his life & got pregnant. His life had turned to crap with her & they lost money hand-over-fist and he HAD to go back to doing Soundgarden shows, something he had said he never wanted to do, his worst fear was being old still doing shows with his "old" stuff. That could be made-up but they sure had a lot of correct info about his private life. And does anyone believe "some" of those tweets about Vicky were actually from him? They could have been, but some of the wording didn't sound like him, of course I could be wrong about that... just throwing a hypothetical out there. Having said all this, there are other questions I have, not pointing a finger, he could have very well just decided he couldn't take it anymore. He may have not liked what he had become... he never seemed materialistic in the past but once he got with his current wife it appeared to many people that she tried to make him over into something else. And which of his friends gave her the nickname "troll"? Someone in their circle obviously didn't like her. Who was the song "murderer of blue skies" about? Then I think about the video where he is being hanged & he is "rescued" by the hag... so now he is "stuck". Chris was a pretty smart guy with his songs full of symbolic meaning. I think about that timbaland experiment & that song "scream" I thought that woman in the video looked somewhat like Vicky, only she was pretty. But the part that sticks with me is the part of the song "...there may come a time when I don't bother you at all..." so it is very likely that he committed suicide, but it's also possible that he didn't. And he didn't have enough drugs in him to die... only to be impaired to the point of not being able to fight anything. So, if Vicky "saved" him then why was she the last person to supposedly speak to him before he decided he just couldn't live anymore.
WEIRD. And he didn't have enough of any drug in his system to "make" him so out of character. Slurring his words, yes... depressed CNS ? Yes. Sooo... the letter again, He wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for her? Then WHY is he not alive now? WEIRD. WTF? For real. Now, the abused children thing was mostly a Vicky PR thing, he was not some undercover agent or arch-enemy of the clintons... he wasn't Batman. Geez.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: BansheeRider
You are correct that the toxicology reports lorazepam 41ng/ml.

The 200 ng/ml number for lorazepam was from this rolling stone article, Can't say how they got that but it is all over the net as a number given my the medical examiner.

One thing I noticed in this toxicology report, which lists everything tested, is that it didn't include buprenorphine.

Your question about opiate antagonists administered without an opiate in the system led me to this warning about suboxone which combines nalaxone (found in his system) and buprenorphine (not tested for).

Since Suboxone does include an opioid, taking other drugs while on the medication can be life-threatening. If you are on a Suboxone regimen, it’s vital to avoid the following substances due to their dangerous interactions.

Benzodiazepines (“Benzos”)
Benzodiazepines (Xanax, Valium, Klonopin) are typically prescribed to alleviate anxiety and treat insomnia. Categorized as depressant drugs, or “downers,” benzodiazepines sedate the central nervous system, which slows heart rate, lowers blood pressure, and depresses breathing. The buprenorphine in Suboxone also functions as a depressant drug. When taken together, the effects of each drug are both exacerbated, and the combination can lead to severe lack of coordination, impaired judgement, unconsciousness, respiratory failure, and even death.

And of course lorazepam is a benzodiazepine. Add the 5.4 mcg/ml of butalbital, which is another central nervous system depressant, and that gives you possibly 3 "downers" in his system.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: elgaz

. I'm still shocked that a 'fan' would dare post a photo of his daughter and question if she was actually Chris' child. That girl uses the internet, do they think she really needs to read things like this just after her Dad has died?

Yup.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join