It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Prosecutor Found Dead on Beach in South Florida

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Beranton J. Whisenant, Jr. was found dead on Hollywood Beach in South Florida from head trauma.

I believe this is Debbie Wasserman-Schultz's District. wassermanschultz.house.gov...

Whisenant worked for the U.S. Attorney's Office in Miami in its major crimes unit. He joined the office in January. Court records show that he had been handling several visa and passport fraud cases.

www.local10.com...

So far, they have no idea whether it was a suicide or a homicide or something else.

Of course, there is already speculation he was murdered to cover up yet more DNC criminality.
www.reddit.com...

This one will be interesting!

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Oops! I see this was posted ten minutes earlier by another poster.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Heart attack from watching all the skimpy bathing suits walking by. Did the guy die with a smile on his face?

The reasons for his death could be many. I doubt if it is much of a conspiracy, but we have to treat it as such till proven wrong, or at least till a better conspiracy comes along.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Heart attack from watching all the skimpy bathing suits walking by. Did the guy die with a smile on his face?

The reasons for his death could be many. I doubt if it is much of a conspiracy, but we have to treat it as such till proven wrong, or at least till a better conspiracy comes along.

OP says head trauma.
As in, beaten in the head until dead.

Hardly self inflicted, unless he jumped out of a window and got a light post on the way down.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
Oh yea this is not suspicious at all. Neither is that dead NY State judge found in the Hudson River this year. Any chance we can find a connection between the two?? Water seems to be a preferred dumping site, must do wonders on evidence.

Were just having a judicial killing spree this year arent we

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Posted here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

new topics

top topics

join