It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help with design software!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I need to know which kind of software I can use when designing for clients..

Say I want to incorporate an image and take the old one out, what software will allow me to do this?

Also if I want to create my own designs and such, again which software is best for this?

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Designing what? What kind of software dev are you talking about? (this is my profession, so I may be able to help out)

Send me a U2U, as I may not notice this thread in the future, but I'll be checking my U2Us often.

[edit on 2-4-2005 by junglejake]

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   
First of all...if these are web design clients, and your asking what software to use, then maybe this isnt the BEST job in the world.

But if your talking about webdesigned, and maybe a WYSIWYG editor, try Dreamweaver MX by Macromedia. Its pretty good, you can view the code itself, the design, or split screen of both. It can also help you with layouts and such...

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia
First of all...if these are web design clients, and your asking what software to use, then maybe this isnt the BEST job in the world.

But we have the best school in the world right here.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   
truelies, are you talking about the layout for the site etc., or images to put on the site, like logos?

Like Dreamlandmafia said, Dreamweaver MX is a good program for writting and testing coding.

If you are talking about images, i would suggest Adobe Photoshop.

---Pineapple

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I got it taken care of thanks

new topics

top topics

join