It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One leak too far?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Ye gods, the Trump administration is leaky.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   
the leaks are all calculated to make THIS administration look bad. It's by design, Notice that it's always Trump this and Trump that, but, unlike the past when it was "the administration" this and that. It is slanted to make everything personal, not a group, like in the past.

This is not about money per se, it's more to embarrass or shame. ( you didn't pick who "WE" wanted to win [who ever "WE" are] )

the future carryover of this because of the hurt "feelings" will be the end, the USA will be destroyed not by bombs, but because of "feels".

There are children that are committing atrocities all over the world, ( and I do mean everywhere). yes, it's tragic when they die young, but that is not nor ever has it been "new".

The places being bombed and having innocents die would still have innocents dying, by their own hand because of religious discord.

Comparativly speaking............

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: thekaboose
To be fair, unless there is a known direct threat against a different country, there is not any reason to share anything until the investigation is wrapped up (other that in the interest of absolute transparency, which we know neither government involved in this bickering is a fan of).

It's the UK's fault, not the US' fault, that the information got out--you can't share information with a government that is in the midst of already leaking like a sieve and get outraged when your information gets leaked.

Sorry, UK, but you're the one's with egg on your face, here. But in the grand scheme of things, I see nothing wrong with informing the public about the name of an attacker or other information concerning a terrorist bombing--withholding information would be the worse thing to do, IMO.

I think that the UK is upset because, once again, we have a Muslim extremist committing atrocious, murderous acts in (apparently) the name of Islam, and the UK is not real keen on dealing with that reality head on in the media.

I think that they miss Obama's administration, who probably would have colluded with the UK and came up with some story about an internet video making this guy go crazy or something.

edit on 25-5-2017 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

In the Middle East, dividing Muslims against one another took decades, centuries even, ......

Err, not true.
Muslims have been at odds and killing each other since the moment Mohammed died and they started arguing over who should succeed him.

en.wikipedia.org...

On topic;
Almost all leaks of these type are government sanctioned - so it seems someone is deliberately trying to cause a rift in UK-US security relations.

Who would gain from such a move?

Perhaps its just a part of the ongoing exercise to discredit the Trump administration?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Ye gods, the Trump administration is leaky.

Meh....the Obama cronies that are left over have a real loose lip problem.
Time to purge them all and prosecute the leakers.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
One of the really ridiculous aspects of these leaks, is that CNN makes sure, that if anyone in the public might have missed any details, they'll be sure to see them on CNN. In close up detail. Over and over again.
Whether it be about leaking Isreal info about spies in ISIS, or the details about the Manchester bombing, or telling the Phillipines president about nuclear subs locations.
Every time I watch CNN, I'm getting new details on these 3 leaks so far.....

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Err, not true.
Muslims have been at odds and killing each other since the moment Mohammed died and they started arguing over who should succeed him.

Stuff that 'official narrative' -- Muslims been killing Muslims since forever, crap. Everybody knows people been killing people since forever, doesn't make it okay.

But for comparisons sake, the wars of today kill many more and just as unjustly as all the empires of the past, combined. Not even the Nazis had as many proxies doing their dirty work.

You been misled or are misleading, whatever.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: thekaboose
a reply to: jjkenobi

I understand, but what possibly could this have achieved this time around? Just angering another country, no one gets in trouble but there is less information shared.

Exactly... disruption and distrust.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
But remember, the media was outraged, outraged that trump could have leaked Intel to the Russians.

Remember, they went on and on about how this could jeopardize the US relationship with our allies.

But they are more than happy to cheer on these leakers, and publish the details of what they say.

And in this instance, three was no motive for allowing people to see some sort of truth. No it was purely for ratings and profit.

So when it comes to their personal profit, it's ok to jeopardize relationships with our allies.

But if trump is trying to share Intel to defeat Isis, then that is horribly wrong.

Almost as if these news outlets want terrorism to continue.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Nonsense.
Far more Muslims are being killed today by other Muslims than by anyone else....and it was the same yesterday, and last year, and the last century, etcetera etcetera......

And I never said its ok, its just a fact.

Take from it what you want, but you can't deny it.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Nonsense.
Far more Muslims are being killed today by other Muslims than by anyone else....

Thanks for agreeing with me, thats what I said. Muslims being killed by Muslims on the West's behalf.

You ignoring the 'hundred billions of bullets' deal the US just signed with the Saudis to kill Iraqis, Syrians and Yemenis?

Don't call them Muslims... whatever.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

You seem to be arguing just for the sake of arguing.

Where have I been factually incorrect?

More Muslims are killed by other Muslims than by anyone else.....and its more or less always been like that since the moment Mohammed died.

Now as for asking why this should be, that's a completely different question and would require a very long, in depth and multifaceted response and discussion.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Wow we've had a tragedy here in the uk, confidential information has been leaked that could of affected an investigation of a cell prepared to slaughter children, and what are some of the comments ??? Not as many people worried about the victims and their family's seeing the lunatics handiwork splashed Across papers and online as people commenting on how our country might of bought it on ourselves, that's the problem here a total lack of respect. By all means make a thread on how many more Muslim children die from our military action than children in the west from terror attacks, or how trumps the best or worst thing since sliced bread, but allow people to mourn or be angry because of THIS tragedy or be upset about THIS leak. Everything seems to be up for grabs for people to use as a example for their own point of view on everything. These leaks no matter what political gain or security mess they stemmed from wouldn't of happened without a TOTAL LACK OF RESPECT !

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Staycurious

Is one of the points I tried to get across. People have to add on "yeah but" and not recognise the true horror. Children dieing for what reason? Because the grown ups have screwed each other over?

Leak shouldn't have happened

He should have been stopped

These children should have been looking forward to the weekend ... The future they will NEVER see, only broken families left behind whilst people snort and play the "yeah but" game online .

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: thekaboose

I think it's a good thing. At least people can't say it was fake kids that were killed by a fake savage. Like they did here. Got the hardcore evidence.

Are you sure? Alex Jones hasn't spotted crisis "actors" yet???

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   

The wars are fomented by the west for resources and territory

You want to play politics and religion, thats all distraction

Boy have they got you blinded

top topics

<< 1   >>

join