It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump threatens Comey in new tweet

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Really!?! Does the white house still use tape to record things! That is so such an 80's and 90's thing to do. Digital technology has come along way and I am surprised the White House still uses tapes to record things. If anyone from the White House surveillance team is interested, I have 10 boxes of Maxell XL2 90 Minute cassettes and a Nakamichi CR7 cassette deck for sale ... It was one of the best cassette decks ever made. PM if you are interested ;-)

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Now I want milano cookies. The Orange chocolate ones.
I remember...

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: FenderTwin

Recordings.
People just say taped .

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Remember when the president didn't threaten someone he just fired on social media..

Pepperidge farm remembers.

That for real made me lol.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: FenderTwin
Really!?! Does the white house still use tape to record things! That is so such an 80's and 90's thing to do. Digital technology has come along way and I am surprised the White House still uses tapes to record things. If anyone from the White House surveillance team is interested, I have 10 boxes of Maxell XL2 90 Minute cassettes and a Nakamichi CR7 cassette deck for sale ... It was one of the best cassette decks ever made. PM if you are interested ;-)

Come on man really? The white house is for sure got robotic cameras that look just like a house fly, with the latest ai too.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

In Washington D.C., it is legal under one party consent for phone call recording.

If one party that is party to the call, consents to such recording, then it is legal to personally record your phone call.

So if Trump recorded the conversation, then he may have that up his sleeve, unless I am wrong somehow.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join