It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pepe the Frog 'is killed off to avoid being a hate symbol'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

it has never lived

You lie - We have more evidence of Pepe existing and being resurrected than Jesus

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Pepe is the new white supremacist symbol along with milk and the ok sign, got it?

No exceptions!

edit on 9-5-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   
just wheel out ultra pepe

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Well, clearly the author of the comic he features in has their finger right, slap bang on the pulse of the times. Oh yes, an up to the minute understanding of current counter culture trends there, and no mistake.

You would have thought that the author would have worked out what Pepe was being used for by some folks, when Richard Spencer got punched, whilst sporting a pin of the character, on his blazer. That was a good long while ago now. To say that killing the character off now will make a damned bit of difference to how that charcters likeness is used going forward from this point, is to rather have locked the gate, after the horse has bolted, set up a co-operative farmers market down the road, and bought your land out from under you, to turn it into an organic grow site for its experimental hybrid strain of extremely potent weed.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Awesome analogy TB. Thanks for the

Always appreciate your unique, insightful posts!

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

This is like making Captain America into a Nazi hate symbol because hes a nationalist.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

A snowflake must have been triggered. He will never die.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Humanity has literally lost it's collective mind.

Not recently either, the symptoms are just more obvious then ever.

Who gives a #

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

IN THE NAME OF TRUTH AND LIGHT
AND AS ALWAYS ---
FOR THE GREATEST GOOD OF ALL

MARK THESE WORDS

KEK --- Please check out my short story, which is actually just a cleverly worded way of saying not a lie.

My Short Story based upon the "Current Crimes Against Humanity" can be found here, after it has been corrected and retroactively updated.

Nobody puts baby in the corner.

Sincerely,

The Church Lady/Time Lords from the Future/Cat People

SO IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN.
SO IT HAS BEEN DONE.
SO BE IT.
edit on 9-5-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: Mercy

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Frankly, as a leftie myself, I am FAR more concerned with how many people know about 4chan this well....

I have a concern...

not that I would know what 4 chan was...or is

nvm

Honestly....I am not threatened. I am pretty far left and memes don't harm me...I am far more interested in actual racism, sexism, etc etc...which are legit concerns...but Pepe? yeah not on my radar

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
I was under the impression Pepe was a spawn from the collective pits of /pol/ and 4chan. They have been using this frog for years. Either way, I highly doubt these autistic weapons of mass destruction will give up their lord emperor Pepe anytime soon. No matter what the so called creator does. This crap is far to entertaining for it to stop anytime soon. It's given these people something to unite under. Who cares what a few racist turds ADOPT it for? Wouldn't be the first time a racist group adopted the identity of a non-racist person or thing.
BLM has hijacked many MLK quotes and speeches...

Besides this /pol army has actually done some good things. Exposed the Berkley bike-lock assaulter and the inner workings of ANTIFA to the world for one thing. During their down time they troll rich, egotistical, pretentious liberal Hollywood types. I say give these people a federal budget because when SHTF we will all thank our lucky charms this autistic hive mind is on our side.

This would strike fear into the hearts of the world.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Pepe Lives!

edit on 9-5-2017 by N9neXkrayzie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Another bs SJW ploy. It's a F***ing meme, for god's sake, leave the memes alone!!

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64>>>. Seriously, the French have about the lamest political cartoons imaginable. And their political satire is written by 2 year olds with dementia. They need to stick to wine and food.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

I don't understand your commentary. What does it have to do with the French ?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Why the self censorship?

Why are we being compelled to reduce our language, then self censor ourselves to be politically correct?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: KyoZero
Frankly, as a leftie myself, I am FAR more concerned with how many people know about 4chan this well....

I have a concern...

not that I would know what 4 chan was...or is

nvm

Honestly....I am not threatened. I am pretty far left and memes don't harm me...I am far more interested in actual racism, sexism, etc etc...which are legit concerns...but Pepe? yeah not on my radar

ROTI # 1

And ROTI # 2

Also, Co***

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join