It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats your favourite hangout

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
To tell you the truth I really like to hang out at home. I also enjoy going out with my friends every once in a while and going to the movies. Also ATS of course.

I have pretty much the same exact sentiments.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I have no shame seekerof. I am also a "home body." I went out tonight and had fun, but there is no shame in prefering to stay at home.

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 01:19 AM
link   
To drunk and anyone else in Hong Kong: I had a lot of fun in Wan Chai, as well. I do not imagine I would frequent it if I lived in HK, though.

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 01:51 AM
link   
any nice cali beach, a few sticks and some beers

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
It could be a bar, a restaurant anything
mine is yes you guessed place called Ampelon which i frequent with Damefool

Yeah dude!!
If I got the doe...I would throw a drunk fest to everyone from ATS who comes to HK and thats including you too"freddie"...

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Which bar did u got whilst in Wn Chai Fred??

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 08:25 AM
link   
In my area, I prefer a place called Shooters in the flats, I take my boat up there, of course. I also like Put-In-Bay as well but the docking fee's are getting crazy and it's really crowded this year.

Put-In-Bay is like #4 on the where to hook up list in America, so if you go I suggest you don't bring sand to the beach if you know what I'm saying, I've lost a couple of girls that way.

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix_cross
the woods are nice, mountains're nice, lakes, rivers, the ocean andbeach above all. get in touch with reality and see what's here while ya can, don't be confined to metropolitia your whole life

I totally agree with you, a valley is almost the best place to be in, holland is lovely because everywhere is green, it gives you a nice feeling all the time you walk, but i like to do BBQ in the wood, or go smoke some joints in the forest with some friends, that�s how i really enjoy my free time. I am sick of the noise of the pubs, discos and city itself, free time for me is reserved for relaxing

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 10:22 AM
link   
My favourite hangout?

well, at home alone, or going for walks along the cliff's.

I'm at my best alone anywhere!

I love my fella and son to bits, but I also lov to have my own space, dont you?

blackwidow

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Current hangout is my basement I guess. I have it decked out pretty good as a recreation and fitness room/handyman corner/radio station/computer room/pub.

I also like to hike in a place called Red River Gorge Geologic Area here in KY. There are some scenic drives for those not of the hiking frame of mind.

www.redrivergorge.com...

www.redrivergorge.org...

www.uky.edu...

In my days of club-hoping, I used to divide my time between The Cheatah Lounge, this place called the Sports Page, and this nasty little grunge dive called Gumby's in Huntington, Wva. There was also a pretty upscale place there called Robbie's that I liked pretty well too. That was close to 10 years ago so I have no idea if they still even exist.

sky

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Grave-yards, even better at night, alone with the spirits?

Sky

[Edited on 27-6-2003 by sky]

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 03:14 PM
link   
hmm you have an odd habbit there sky...
During the summer I prefer a good game of darts in the local pub with lots of beers of course, but no disco's for me (hate the music)... During the winter I'm usually at home, and watch a movie, check out ATS. Or play pool at my girl's house.

posted on Jun, 28 2003 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I like hanging out anywhere in New Zealand.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maddas
I like hanging out anywhere in New Zealand.

I�d be the same there, i think that NZ is the most beautiful island in the globe.
You have everything there men!!
Nature there is amazing!!!
I�ll tell you something, you can organize a party there, BBQ and Camping in the wood, and invite all members of ATS there to go

Is the temperature in New Zeland always nice? all the year?

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 03:33 AM
link   
i like to curl up with the others from my nest after a hard bleem's ether vampirising. ah, the cold musty smell of scales and carrion...

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Right now where I live in the South Island it is snowing. Today's High temperature was 3'C the low will be 0. But tommorrow the temp could be 24'C (unlikely though). But thats the beauty of living in a temperate climate.
If you ask me which Island is the better (north or south) I cannot answer because I have lived in both of them and love them equally. But the south Island is more picturesque. But the people, friendy, can be a bit old fasioned and backwards, especially the further south you go. The North Island is choice in summer for beaches and cruising.

I love the outdoors, and New Zealand has EVERYTHING you could want if you love doing stuff outside. And most of the time it is only a short drive to where you want to do it.

But we do have our down side's:- and colition govement (centre of left) and the liberals are a intricate part of it
. I dont support them as far as politics and goverment go but I guess that every Kiwi has the Green alter-ego. Goes with our clean green image. We have one transexual and a rasterfarian members of pariliment. So you can see that most Kiwi are open-minded and accepting. Recently we just legalised prostitution and there is a lot of lobbying from the rasterfarien green M.P. for the decriminalisation of Majurana. I dont necessaraly support this as we are a welfare state with current health problems due to tobbaco and alcohol, so I cant understand why we should introduce another one. Any way the fact that it is illegal does not stop anyone. Majurana is abundant down here.

Any way for tourist's New Zealand should be on your list of places to go, cause it cheap (be4ing almost a 3rd world country, we speak english, and would be more than happy to invite you in shout ya a beer and show you around.

Basically, IMHO its gotta be the best place in the world, and you can easily reaffirm this opinion with a quick trip across the tasman to meet our inbreed neighbors

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 04:03 AM
link   
there's this little gyro food shop right near where I live called the European Cafe, I usually go down there (walking cause I can't drive yet...:mad
and eat a steak sandwich with my friends and sometimes talk with the owners, which I think are members of an Italian Mafia, cause they really look/act like it

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maddas
Right now where I live in the South Island it is snowing. Today's High temperature was 3'C the low will be 0. But tommorrow the temp could be 24'C (unlikely though). But thats the beauty of living in a temperate climate.
If you ask me which Island is the better (north or south) I cannot answer because I have lived in both of them and love them equally. But the south Island is more picturesque. But the people, friendy, can be a bit old fasioned and backwards, especially the further south you go. The North Island is choice in summer for beaches and cruising.

I love the outdoors, and New Zealand has EVERYTHING you could want if you love doing stuff outside. And most of the time it is only a short drive to where you want to do it.

But we do have our down side's:- and colition govement (centre of left) and the liberals are a intricate part of it
. I dont support them as far as politics and goverment go but I guess that every Kiwi has the Green alter-ego. Goes with our clean green image. We have one transexual and a rasterfarian members of pariliment. So you can see that most Kiwi are open-minded and accepting. Recently we just legalised prostitution and there is a lot of lobbying from the rasterfarien green M.P. for the decriminalisation of Majurana. I dont necessaraly support this as we are a welfare state with current health problems due to tobbaco and alcohol, so I cant understand why we should introduce another one. Any way the fact that it is illegal does not stop anyone. Majurana is abundant down here.

Any way for tourist's New Zealand should be on your list of places to go, cause it cheap (be4ing almost a 3rd world country, we speak english, and would be more than happy to invite you in shout ya a beer and show you around.

Basically, IMHO its gotta be the best place in the world, and you can easily reaffirm this opinion with a quick trip across the tasman to meet our inbreed neighbors

I hope someday soon i can go live there mate, just for 4 or 5 years, to enjoy that beautiful islands

Anyway is it difficult to get a job there? i really don�t know much about the social condition of NZ in a question of quality of living...
I�d be glad to have a house in the middle of the wood

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Yeah mate! easy! easy! Jobs are plenty if you are willing to work. Most employers enyoy hiring overseas labour. Houses are easy to rent and cheap. Most tourists I have met have foud it very easy assimilating into Kiwi culture. Average weekly cost of a three bedroom house in New Zealand is around NZ$ 250.00 to 300.00 so that would be roughly about 125 to 150 US dollars a week. The average wage for a labourer here in New Zealand is NZ$ 15-20per hour. So you can see why we have so many overseas peoples living here on working holidays.
Ypu could also cheack with Alien and Netchicken and Seedy sid I think is also a New Zealander.

Are there any more here , Kiwi's raise you hands please.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Nearby my house, past a few fields where the farmers graze their sheep, is a discreet little pine forrest. We have to cross a few barbed wire fences and hop across a river to get to a good spot, but about 50 yards from the treeline, there's a great little clearing where we hang out.

Theres nothing better than drinking a few bottles of cider over a roaring fire with your best friends, before throwing on a few deoderant cans and a bottle of lighter fluid, and running like a crazy sonofabitch

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join