It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Oh, you're a sensitive mother, huh?"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
You should give up riding bikes and write for a living! LOL! Youre a GREAT descriptive writer!

Wear the helmet cam and get a ccw. People are jerks and for whatever reason, many dont like motorcycles or the folks that ride them. Go figure...

Ive never had road rage. I just dont.. I have "lets mess with the jerk" fun, but never rage.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The chief probably pulled the ticket because it was your word against his. No witnesses. Let it go this time.
I'm sorry this happened. Sometimes people just simply don't like motorcycles. Be careful. If I see someone who is clearly nuts or in a fit a rage, I'm like "here, let me get out of your way".. He can kill himself or go to jail without me.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Ist thing I noticed was the mention of a F-350 vehicle. They are HUGE and arent cheap...and Im thinking he was someone, retired or related to somebody somewhere...and so, consider this.

What could you have done pulling alongside of him if he drew a firearm on you and pulled the trigger? Sometimes personal safety is more important than gettin' into it....

You never know who that is in the vehicle next to you. Or who they know. Get a description, plate and call it in next time. No confrontation....please.

Such is my world everyday out here....

MS
EMT

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I know plenty of truckers. They are either extremely courteous or impenitent arseclowns.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: LaWnOrDeR92
I know plenty of truckers. They are either extremely courteous or impenitent arseclowns.

When my first love left and took my child to another State I committed to driving 8 hours each weekend to spend two nights with him. I experienced MANY asshole truckers during those long, song-filled drives.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join