It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superpay.Me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Anyone use these?
I did for years, and got tired of doing surveys, etc. for hours, to get maybe 100.00 a month.

So I quit for years.

With middle age, extra time, and need for a few extra bucks, I went back to it.

One site pays really well, never had an issue getting paid, either.

Im user brywilson, heres a payment of 2.67 for 1 survey, and a few clicks. HERE

Join RIGHT HERE

You get 20c sign up bonus, quick PayPal cash outs (within hours), or instant $5.00 Amazon gift card code.
edit on 23-4-2017 by Brywilson2 because: Correct spelling

edit on 23-4-2017 by Brywilson2 because: spelling

edit on 23-4-2017 by Brywilson2 because: ok

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Brywilson2

I have not heard about these, but man, the potato salad kickstarter just makes me angry!

-I wonder how much he actually got from it.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I use "Quick Thoughts". It's an app they pay about $1 per survey and only pay via Amazon gift code sent to your email. You can cash out after $10 and it pays instantly.

I do it in my free time and typically get $10 per week.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Non-Referal Link

I added a link without a referral (OP posted a link with a referral. Referrals give OP more money. Up to you how you want to join).

I love these types of websites. I used to use Points2Shop. Made $20 in a week and bought me a video game

There are other websites like these; some more serious than others. If you want to make an extra ~$800 (depends on how much you work and how you work) a month with websites like those, I recommend Amazon's Mechanical Turk. It's a very serious website. You first have to wait to see IF you get approved, then fill up a bunch of tax and identity verification information. You have much better odds getting approved if you live in the US.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: jafo1973

I use "Quick Thoughts". It's an app they pay about $1 per survey and only pay via Amazon gift code sent to your email. You can cash out after $10 and it pays instantly.

Can you post or send me a referral link?
I'll join if it's in the USA, would rather join using a referral link, to help someone else out

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kuroodo
Non-Referal Link

I added a link without a referral (OP posted a link with a referral. Referrals give OP more money. Up to you how you want to join).

I love these types of websites. I used to use Points2Shop. Made $20 in a week and bought me a video game

There are other websites like these; some more serious than others. If you want to make an extra ~$800 (depends on how much you work and how you work) a month with websites like those, I recommend Amazon's Mechanical Turk. It's a very serious website. You first have to wait to see IF you get approved, then fill up a bunch of tax and identity verification information. You have much better odds getting approved if you live in the US.

I used to do it, it got so crowded that you'd literally spend hours to earn $5.00
I allow myself 2 hrs a day on it now, usually get $5-$6 every day (some days, just $3.00, some $7.00, my 1 day record, more than 2 hrs, is $24.00).
It pays my electric bill, and some of my internet bill

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I joined one of these a a few years back, however it pays me in Air miles.

I get surveys sent to me multiple times daily, but they end up sitting for a week or so. Once I get some time i hammer them off and get a whole wack of air miles added to my account.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: jafo1973

Care to p/m me a referral link?

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
This is awful

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I have $500 sitting there awaiting various withdrawal choices.

The one I'm interested in can only give me $100 per lick of the lolly. ( not sure of time to retry )

That was accumulated over 8 yrs of dilligent ... well no the last few years has been maintenance, costing me approx. 3 minutes daily if that.

If this is still in my subscribed threads when I do put in a cash please, I will post up my experience.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I've never done it!

new topics

top topics

join