It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

URGENTLY NEED HELP

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
are these events (this post and the Entitiy) in the same area? city?

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

no, im in the UK.

but the film is horrifying.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer

I don't know if It is real or not however the fear it caused me as a kid seeing that movie for the first time was truly real!!

I wish the OP friend the best of luck in solving whatever problem she has. Simply terrifying...

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: slippeddisc

From what I can gather, the film is exactly what is happening to your friend?

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

yes, it is. awful.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

thanks, appreciate that.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Yes, I agree, I hope the woman suffering will be set free and have peace.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
getting the help we need, shes just had her house blessed, things started immediately after those clowns of paranormal group came round. she sounded bright and cheerful today other than how she has been, baby still very poorly though.

original demonologist let us down, why continuously say he would come round and sort it and then say no?!

got the help of someone who does know what they're doing. and priest when things start up again. also had my house blessed.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: slippeddisc

Did the demonologist back out when you told them about the scratches?

3 thin long scratches (that appear without any known source) are a clear indicator of a higher level entity, one that can manifest and cause some real damage.. very old, extremely tricky.

It'll hide for a time now, the energy of those fools that took over the investigation will have been enough for a time (they always just make things worse, always).. but it'll come back in force once it's ready. horrible to say but these things normally jump into a family member and things get violent. these things thrive off conflict, and move on after the body bags are zipped up.. that is what's important to remember here, because that is it's desired outcome.

Im shooting straight with you.. sorry if it doesn't help but you really need to know where this ends, so you can better (hopefully) steer this away from such outcomes.

This is why we get pissed at the fakers and love club guru's, these entity's destroy family's, and use them as puppets to enact great misery, evil and death. Not many in the field understand the gravity of it, many in the field shouldn't be there but the moneys good and it makes them feel special (inclub grouphug time). they crap themselves when something bigger than a baseline entity is involved and leave a big ass mess behind them.

So.. what im saying here is keep an eye on your friends, now more than ever.. if one of the family is getting angry.. remove them for a few days.. at this stage, your close to it's endgame.

I'd suggest getting the demonologist on the line, be straight up about where things are at.. and how they got to this point, and ask if they know any safe way to proceed.. and ask them frankly why they backed out.. i have my theory's on that, but it's best you hear it from them.. as im just some guy on the internet.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Xarian6

The demonologist was attacked pretty severely last year by one that followed him home. He went through "hell" to get rid of it. He has been taking more classes to learn how to prevent this in the future and help people with demons much stronger than what he dealt with in the past.

He is going to the U.K. for classes in May. This is when he told her he would come by, but he told me he realized his schedule was going to be too tight to get to her. He also said these demons needed to be exorcised by someone with more power than he has right now, especially if there are five demons, as someone else told Slippeddisc there were.

He advised a priest, which is what she got.

At least, he admits his limitations, and gave her names of others to contact. I would do the same.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

That was pretty much my thoughts.
"we're gonna need a bigger boat"

It's a crap state of affairs, not many around that can deal with the bigger fish, and only very few realize the fish even exist until they are swimming in the tank.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

edit on 37Friday38ppAmerica/Chicago283837 by slippeddisc because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

edit on 02Friday39ppAmerica/Chicago283902 by slippeddisc because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

no, its fine, shoot at me. i understand.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: slippeddisc

no, its fine, shoot at me. i understand.

Any updates on this situation?

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Teej1980

sorry, didn't see i had a reply. it seems as though it worked. got her a priest in the end and i don't believe i even got a thanks for running round like a headless chicken sorting it all out.

lesson learnt.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join