It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After 15 years David Icke is coming to Canada

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Neith

He's presenting in Toronto, Calgary and Vancouver. Funny he skipped Ottawa.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
So the big show is two days away. They have had to shift venues twice due to opposition. I received this email today, obviously edited for personal details.

"Hello Everyone,

After a 2 hour wait at immigration and being questioned we're delighted to announce that David arrived in Canada last night so the 2 dates are going ahead as planned.

Just to avoid any confusion the dates for the shows are below with Venue location and Show times.

Saturday 26th August
Toronto Pavillion, 190 Railside Road, Toronto ON, M3A 1A3

Saturday 2nd September
Orpheum Theatre, 601 Smithe St, Vancouver, BC V6B 3L4

Show Timings for Both shows are the same listed below.
Doors Open - 8:30am
Show Starts - 10:00am
Lunch Break - 1:00pm
Show Starts again - 2:00pm
Tea Break - 4:00pm
Show Starts again - 4:30pm
Evening Break - 7:30pm
Show Starts - 8:00pm
Show Finishes - 10:00pm

Its a long day with nearly 2000 images through David's presentation, information put together like never before and you'll hear no where else in the World.
The show runs in Sections with each section vital to understanding the next so to get the most out of the day you'll need to be there all day.

Thanks and we look forward to seeing you there...

David Icke Team
Jaymie Icke
Website/Shop Manager
David Icke.com Limited

[email protected]"

Apparently the Calgary show was cancelled, don't know the details there.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I'm glad Mr. Icke's troubles are at an end, for now. I'm happy he's coming to Canada. But I hope he doesn't spend too much time in Montreal. I live directly south of there, and I'm afraid his ego, if it perches there too long, might start oozing south like a glacial sheet, into the Hudson Valley.

We have enough paranoics and megalomaniacs here already. Icke's ego moving this way would upset the local economy! So please Mr. Ego, I mean, Mr. Icke, please contain your ego in Canada, and try to leave most of it there if you head this way. Our relatively puny egos might be forced to swarm otherwise, like an unseasonable cloud of stinging gnats.

We might have to come up with a confabulation even more outrageous than yours!

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
He used to be a goalie.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
He used to be a goalie.

Bet he got more than a few elbows, cleats and butts to the head, over time that sort of thing can add up...just like too many acid trips can up to someone's being, for most intents and purposes, on permanent vacation. Icke's possible (permanent?) psychotic break has entertainment value, I'll grant that. I wish he wouldn't keep his delusions of grandeur so much in check, though. He if he really let his messianic complex through, it would get him a much more interesting kind of publicity.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join