It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia claims it can wipe out US Navy with single 'electronic bomb'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

You can jam electronic transmissions in a variety of ways. Simplest way is a spark generator or a Faraday wheel:

True BUT.

Most if not all military hardware has been hardened against HEMPS.

Current technology if not fielded already uses standard EM waves from cell towers, and other civilian tech for guidance.

So.

Everything has a counter measure, and tactic.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

The report also claims they are capable to creating electronic jamming domes over their bases that make them invisible on radar screens.

I am calling bullsnip.

Because if they had such a thing they would have used it in Syria and the tomahawk strike would have never gotten through.

Russians like to claim a lot of things.

Just state propaganda.

Ill disagree with you on this one, though it could be bs. The top militaries never use their most advanced weapons or secret stuff except in the most dire of circumstances.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
The Russians do have this ability, so does the USA. It is not bull crap. The problem with using it is that if one side uses it. both sides will. Another thing, it will also disrupt the commercial airlines and also many cars nowadays. I don't see them using this technology that much. I think some of our jets have some electronics that are protected from this, but I am not sure, The F35 may be immune to this kind of technology.

It is real, I am sure that the Russians blew up how effective it is, but it is real. I read about this in Our military technology a while back, the USA system is a little different but similar. I do not know who's is better.

This was the master weapon the alien used in the 1951 movie The Day The Earth Stood Still. Of course, since then that ability has been displayed many, many times in the vicinity of a visiting UFO. So nothing to see here, folks, move along to the next scientific gadget for warfare.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
While it would be foolish to think the Russians do not have a few surprises held back for a rainy day...

This claim seems a tad over the top, not saying they are not working on an EMP type of weapon... many nations are... I just question it being ready for field duty.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Russia got that tech for years already. I read about it in the 1990 already. What do you think the woodpecker grid was used for before they upgraded it and it went silent. While the west was spending all their time and energy on Nuke development Russia had a program even bigger than the manhattan project going on alternative energy weapons.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Russia got that tech for years already. I read about it in the 1990 already. What do you think the woodpecker grid was used for before they upgraded it and it went silent. While the west was spending all their time and energy on Nuke development Russia had a program even bigger than the manhattan project going on alternative energy weapons.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I know that my brothers late father in law built the neutron bomb ,which killed all living things,left everything intact,so not out of reason,who knows what technologies country's have,we will never be informed on them,could be saber rattling

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I know that my brothers late father in law built the neutron bomb ,which killed all living things,left everything intact,so not out of reason,who knows what technologies country's have,we will never be informed on them,could be saber rattling

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Various media clown call latest Russian weapons "destabilizing". I say, time to build the nuclear Lider class destroyers, to better deploy these weapons from sea-born platforms in a systematically "stabilizing" manner.
A future trick may be to develop air refueling for the autonomous cruise missiles, to keep them in flight even longer.
Some have been voicing how Frigates like the Gorshkov class, are small but very effective. Building them with nuclear reactors instead of conventional gas engines will make them a nightmare for NATO.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join