It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: ANTIFA Arrives AT Berkeley Event

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: Peeple

Where's the nazis?

Point them out.

Easy. Look for the people supporting ANTIFA.

Yep....most likely wearing black hoodies and face masks because they dont want to be caught on camera when they are beating someone down.

I think we would see a decent amount of the protests and violence stop if there were a law that while protesting you could not cover your face. There is no real justification for doing so other than you're there to do something wrong and don't want to be identified.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Do you think the left learned it from ISIS or did ISIS learn it from the left?

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

You're not just whining liberals.

You're violent anarchists who show up and attempt to shut down the speech of others under threat of assault. Unfortunately for you all, more and more are waking up to your agenda and coming out where force meets force.

And as we saw yesterday, when you anarchists truly want to create and step into an arena of violence, you lose and get run off, as you're weak at heart. Almost cried from laughing so hard at these supposed tough Antifas running like scared little children. Provoke, provoke, provoke some more, then when the obvious blowback comes you run and hide as if hoping mommy will save you.

And that's an ongoing issue with lefties, they're so caught up in their feelings they fail to understand consequence. Keep provoking and the blowback comes. Go around sucker punching people, sneaking up and pepper spraying people, throwing M-80's at old women, then you getting punched right in the face and respond by crying and running for cover.
edit on 16-4-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

You're not just whining liberals.

You're violent anarchists who show up and attempt to shut down the speech of others under threat of assault. Unfortunately for you all, more and more are waking up to your agenda and coming out where force meets force.

And as we saw yesterday, when you anarchists truly want to create and step into an arena of violence, you lose and get run off, as you're weak at heart. Almost cried from laughing so hard at these supposed tough Antifas running like scared little children. Provoke, provoke, provoke some more, then when the obvious blowback comes you run and hide as if hoping mommy will save you.

And that's an ongoing issue with lefties, they're so caught up in their feelings they fail to understand consequence. Keep provoking and the blowback comes. Go around sucker punching people, sneaking up and pepper spraying people, throwing M-80's at old women, then you getting punched right in the face and respond by crying and running for cover.

Quoted for truth!

2nd

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

That is like calling Hitler a leftist.

We liberals do not want to be associated with them and denounce their behaviors.

And comparing "leftists" to ISIS is hitting below the belt.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
It's time for the 'real' bikers to start going to these rallies and thoroughly beating the # out of these ANTIFA people. There should be a resistance started to combat them. They are weak and attack in numbers the smallest people. They were beating people with bike locks. You can crack a skull with one. No police presence but the MSM will report the 6 guys who throw up a Hitler salute and blame Trumps wall.

This is not even about left or right but simply our country. I truly think it is about time a few ANTIFA are shot and killed. See how they respond then.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

...if only y'all put half as much energy into working, succeeding, and being responsible for yourselves, the world would be yours.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: mOjOm
Free speech only applies to gov. Censorship. Nothing protects you from someone else shutting you up.

Bull.

You have no right to infringe upon my rights.

Absolutely none.

You aren't that ####ing important or powerful.

Ridiculous that youd even have to state that, huh db, but youre 100% justified. The first amendment is very clear.
edit on 16-4-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

Why bring up the 1st Amendment?

I'm talking about free expression while everyone is justifying ways to censor individuals with whom they disagree with.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: CreationBro

Why bring up the 1st Amendment?

I'm talking about free expression while everyone is justifying ways to censor individuals with whom they disagree with.

I was reiterating my reply to your earlier question directed toward me asking if i was for or against free speech, which the first amendment is about as you know. You also mentioned no one can infringe your "rights" of which the 1st amendment declares freedom of speech, among other things, as your right.

I understand what youre saying about expression, however. Like you said earlier about people unwilling to listen to other's opinion and subsequent cowardice, seems applicable to me.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

...if only y'all put half as much energy into working, succeeding, and being responsible for yourselves, the world would be yours.

Can't, gotta break stuff that other people paid for because they're angsty!

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Reminds me of one of my fave pics:

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Thank god this is happening in America where people don't get arrested for wearing masks.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
i was there, a couple regular folks and the rest were neo nazi, while natinalist, boneheads and alt right. one attacked me while i was leaning against a car. I was just behind the pillar when that girl was hit . I was recovering from being pepper sprayed. I knocked one of the racist out and took uber home. funny i was holding my phone so i have footage of it.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: magnetik

Cool upload the video.

2nd

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   
New name, same old morons provoking violence and then running away after they trash the place...

We get them here in the UK and are normally known as 'those liberal scumbags'...

Lazy work shy wastes of space who always have an alternate opinion which normally dictates that anyone but them do the hard graft..

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: magnetik
i was there, a couple regular folks and the rest were neo nazi, while natinalist, boneheads and alt right. one attacked me while i was leaning against a car. I was just behind the pillar when that girl was hit . I was recovering from being pepper sprayed. I knocked one of the racist out and took uber home. funny i was holding my phone so i have footage of it.

A fine example of ignorant libtard here folks. Can't spell and violent....

IF this happened at all, my guess is it was a sucker punch much like the "knockout" game.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join