It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq Fiasco

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Looks to me like these people don't want to be 'liberated'.
Is it really worth the lives of coalition forces to try to bring democracy to these animals. I say let them get on with it. They've no weapons of mass destruction they never did and won't for some time pose a threat to the UK or the US, so Blair and Bush should pull out. Saddam is finished.
Unless B&B really want the oil, then thats a different kettle of fish.

story.news.yahoo.com.../ap/20030626/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq&cid=540&ncid=716

www.geocities.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 04:53 AM
link   
It's already looking like another Vietnam. I say to hell with that whole place, bring our troops home and put them on the borders

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 05:15 AM
link   
The Majority of Iraqis love that we are there.

They have indeed been liberated. However 1 million people were supported by Saddam and now find themselves, hated by those they ruled, robbed by those they worked, hunted by those who conquered.

Of course there will be repeated attempts to cause disarray within the fledgling nation.

On top of that Syrians pour into Iraq to blow themselves up to further the disruption.

However the typical Iraqi, is already setting up his voting booth, giving a new life a new spin.

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 06:01 AM
link   
How do you know that the majority of Iraqi people love that US is there ? I doubt it. But I haven't ask them so I don't know, but I'd be glad to know where you got that from.

HuramAbi please tell me where to get that info is you like..

new topics

top topics

join