It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov yanks man's last name from licence plate

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
a reply to: reldra

Um, what's tricky about it?

Wasn't an issue until some single asshat decided to cry about it. That asshat should have been told to grow the hell up as stop wasting peoples times with such insanity.

Grabher - one word

grab her - two words

why is everybody looking so hard foe something to be offended by?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: acackohfcc

Well this wouldn't be a thing if The trump hadn't said it. But even if it were "grab her" that is not really that offensive unless you yourself put the context to it. If it were Mr. D#ckfart i could see doing away with it, but grabher should not be taken away from the actual Mr. Grabher.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Neith
a reply to: MysticPearl

I like the DOOBIE plate. That one totally shouldn't have been taken out.

GONADS is just funny as sh't.

I wonder if DILDO is allowed still. Like after the town.

Funny how one's humour seems to get shifted elsewhere isn't it?

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Just checked Californias DMV site I'm really tempted to get RUS(star)SPY. As my plate only 100 bucks then 50 a year after that lol

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I'm offended by the humongous metal balls that rednecks hang from the backs of their Dodge Ram trucks, so let's ban them while we're at it. I mean balls as in testicles; if you've never seen a truck with em, it's a giant pair of testicles (supposed to be sheep, I assume) that hang from the trailer hitch.

In case anyone missed the sarcasm, let me clarify. I really am offended by them. I don't, however, think they should be banned. Nor do I think the poor guy's vanity plate should be banned. Good lord, people need to...er...get a grip. No pun intended.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Seriously ..after 25 years? It's like when 1 person complained about a lyric in a Dire Straits song..after decades of airplay, the CRTC said the lyric had to be bleeped out..lmao.
For a few days it happened then pretty much every radio station in the country gave a collective f You and carried on playing the song as it was intended to be played.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join