It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London Attacker Was Reportedly Identified As Abu Izzadeen, But There's A Problem: He's In Jail

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:
CX

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
a reply to: reldra
“London mayor says terror attacks ‘part and parcel’ of living in a major city,”

Back in September last year....i see his point, they are less likely to target my little village here.

He never said that this act, or any act was ok......the way some people are reacting and quoting him out of context, you'd think he gave the go ahead himeslef.

CX.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Nothing sinister about it. It is from a series of images taken by Photographer Stefan Rousseau (PA Wire/PA Images)

Two knives ringed in red. Note that the Policeman has not got his foot on the blade.

Links to PA images from Stefan Rousseau

www.paimages.co.uk...

www.paimages.co.uk...

www.paimages.co.uk...

Obviously the person who positioned the insert wanted to make the knife as clear as possible and selected the clearer shot of the knife from the other image. Why is everything a conspiracy?! I get that it is a mindset for some people but seriously?

edit on 23/3/2017 by tommyjo because: additional info added

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
The simple reason why they did not name the suspect was for operational reasons. The security services will have been looking for phone/internet mentions etc of the suspect and if the name etc was released the inevitable upsurge would make their job more difficult.

Also, they would be all over known associates etc like a rash and would not want them to be tipped off.

I suppose it was inevitable that all this "false flag" nonsense would come along.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: ColdWisdom

I used the same words about publishing an incorrect name. That picture has been posted on this site about 10 times now.

The man could be any number of ethnicities. There is no 'looks muslim'.

It turned out that he WAS a British radical Muslim known to MI5 by the name of Khalid Masood.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join