It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't get the Trump and Russia thing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

The first time I heard anything about Trump and Russia came from Hillarys lips.

Ah yes, the real conspiracy theorists in this last election were the individuals running HRC's campaign.

See this video:

Notice the Hillary signs in the background behind the CNN reporter.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

It goes back to the Cossack's man.
Russians have and have always had very good technology but when their brother is in peril they go in throwing hay makers.
And if you understand that, they are really nice people. Family people. Kind people.
I had my life saved there back in the day by a nice old lady.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Church? Religion?
God is how you will know him to be, and you will know him.
Every man does.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Apollumi

Russia is still a danger to USA. Putin is ex-KGB. Do you think his power lust died with the Soviet Union??? Yeah, Bush was with the Saudi, Clinton with China, and Obama with Iran. What is your point? That we should let Trump slide just cuz the others got away with it???

I for one, have been waiting for the day that the corruption in the White House be exposed. Now is our chance to open the window for real transparency. We would be retards to let it pass us by.
edit on 10-3-2017 by BELIEVERpriest because: (no reason given)

How is Trump supposed to drain the swamp if he's busy chill'n with Swamp Thing. Put your thinking hat on for a minute.
edit on 10-3-2017 by BELIEVERpriest because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
He's bad because he's ex-KGB? CLinton and Obama were lawyers. Perhaps you have not read my sig. Please look down.

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

Russia is still a danger to USA. Putin is ex-KGB. Do you think his power lust died with the Soviet Union??? Yeah, Bush was with the Saudi, Clinton with China, and Obama with Iran. What is your point? That we should let Trump slide just cuz the others got away with it???

I for one, have been waiting for the day that the corruption in the White House be exposed. Now is our chance to open the window for real transparency. We would be retards to let it pass us by.

I should have read down further. My mistake. I also want the corruption to be exposed. In Trump is see a bare knuckle fighter who will put brass knuckles on. In the establishment I see a group of people that will burn it all down to maintain control. To immovable forces coming together.

In the smoldering aftermath I hope to see what you want, what I want, what we all want. We just have to pull it off without beating ourselves up too much due to practiced division. If we break ourselves in the process some other opportunistic nation will come and put some smack down on us.

Let's get ready to rumble!!!

edit on 10-3-2017 by Apollumi because: added to the bottom.

edit on 10-3-2017 by Apollumi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG
a reply to: smurfy

Calling Trump a "sleazy crook" when the alternative was the sleaziest crook extant -- the truly disgusting Bill Clinton's wife, is the height of lunacy.

I just call it as it is, using Hillary as an excuse is even more pathetic, there was no compunction to vote for either.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
that's because of your confirmation bias and cognitive dissonance

Nice, a one liner with an attempt at big words. Haven't seen that in here anywhere before.

Second line.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Calling Trump a "sleazy crook" when the alternative was the sleaziest crook extant -- the truly disgusting Bill Clinton's wife, is the height of lunacy.

I just call it as it is, using Hillary as an excuse is even more pathetic, there was no compunction to vote for either.

Hillary wasn't an excuse. She was the Dem's choice and as it turns out a loser. As it should have been since she's so crooked she has to screw her socks on in the morning.

In case you don't live in the US of A, we ended up with two bad choices and had to vote for one.

To those of you that didn't vote because "there was no compunction to", you shouldn't join in on the conversation.

After all, it doesn't involve you if you didn't vote. Losers as well.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Happydustin

Why dont the leftists like Russia? I mean, the soviet union was a true leftist dream, oh wait!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

The first time I heard anything about Trump and Russia came from Hillarys lips.

The second time I heard about Trump and Russia was Nov 9th 2016.

Both tell me that it is a total crock-o-sh!t fully fabricated to deflect from the actual political establishments close and ongoing ties to Russia.

Uranium doesn't lie.

Nope Uranium doesn't lie, goes back a long long time,
www.armscontrol.org...

Trump and Russia..and Putin,

"I do have a relationship with him," Trump said in one 2013 interview in Moscow.
The ABC interview in which Trump said he'd "never met" Putin directly contradicted a 2015 interview Trump did with talk-radio host Michael Savage.
Asked point-blank by Savage whether he'd ever met Putin, Trump responded: "Yes. One time, yes. Long time ago."

The Associated Press reported that Manafort and Gates had orchestrated a secret Ukrainian lobbying campaign in Washington. Participants said the men had sought to obscure the true backer of the work — Ukraine's pro-Russian ruling party — by routing lobbying funds through a nonprofit front group.
Manafort and Gates denied having been involved in the lobbying. But emails obtained by the AP explicitly showed Gates giving orders to the lobbyists. Manafort departed the campaign the following day.*
fortune.com...

*BTW, Manafort is quietly back "Advising the talent"
I would advise you give up on the Kangaroo steaks, and do a bit of hunting for what you have missed over the last 30years...whatever.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

So, if you can handle Trump's bad casserole, what's your problem then? It couldn't possibly because there may be others who think Trump should never had the door to the White House open to him in the first place because he's a bloody sleazy crook. I have known likeable rogues in my time, but he isn't even in that category, and regardless of what he says, it's my opinion that Trump is out for himself first, all the way. Now he is a President, and already I see sycophantic caving in, and echcolalia from some media in some desperate bid to make something good from this new President.
I guess people that voted for him might feel obliged to make the same stomach churning approach at some stage when the penny drops.

Cool story.
But don't worry....Trump will be fine.
MAGA

Not if I can help it.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Why is it OK for you to "call it as [you] see it", but it's not OK for me?

Bill Clinton's wife is a widely-recognized dirtbag. That's a fact. Trump is a boy scout in comparison.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

So, if you can handle Trump's bad casserole, what's your problem then? It couldn't possibly because there may be others who think Trump should never had the door to the White House open to him in the first place because he's a bloody sleazy crook. I have known likeable rogues in my time, but he isn't even in that category, and regardless of what he says, it's my opinion that Trump is out for himself first, all the way. Now he is a President, and already I see sycophantic caving in, and echcolalia from some media in some desperate bid to make something good from this new President.
I guess people that voted for him might feel obliged to make the same stomach churning approach at some stage when the penny drops.

Cool story.
But don't worry....Trump will be fine.
MAGA

Not if I can help it.

You can't. You're just a whining liberal.
edit on 11-3-2017 by DonInHtown because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
It's all about of their regular schedule programming. But don't worry this is their last season.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

that we still have to treat them as equals, which they aren't

So you care about other countries more than your fellow citizens and that's supposed to be patriotic??

The Russians have no morals and only care about money- exactly like Republicans. That's why everyone in Trumps administration has ties to them.

<< 1   >>

join