It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witchcraft! Are YOU guilty?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Lulzaroonie

"And this is the lute music we listen to in my lair, with the lights out and the candles burning *Plays Cattle Decapitation, followed by Emperor*"

What the heck would they do with death metal and black metal fans, apart from run away with their eyes bursting and their ears bleeding?

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
What about male witches?

A movie came out in 2006 about my former career in the Coast Guard, called The Guardian.

Then around 2010 I asked a woman out on a date named Taylor.

I bought a sailboat around 2010, while sailing around the Carolinas I stopped in Charleston, SC. I left my car in storage in Southport, NC. So, I had to rent a car while sailing from port to port. One week I rented a Dodge Avenger in Charleston SC. That week the US Navy ran a 400 foot long minesweeper aground in the Phillipines. It was an Avenger Class Minesweeper called the USS Guardian. I've never driven an Avenger before that week.

Then a year later the Navy runs another ship aground in Turkey called the USS Taylor.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I am more like Jesus than anything.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Womb envy much? Maybe when the earth holds such in it's womb it will be just the cold dark hell one deserves for such firey tongues when one begs a master at the gate like a dog and it has three smiling grimmace for a me, myself, and and I one thought they were...

Resting above every head is a slate so heavy that many a conscious refuses to clean... biting on knowledge so foul to miss the sacred bull for the holy cow.

Deer in the meadow and beer in hand walk all over like it is ones own domain when a king grants dominon which snakes head becomes slain and lain down low and name so burdened that a family would rather spit than spite at all such as thee?

The toad on the stool is a mountain of one's own filth rise the tree and hang by the ankle and the hermit shines on with no smile for beggars.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
So guilty...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join