It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the celestial event

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I would like to know what you saw. I think much of what would be prophets have seen has been seen as perspective. It depends on where and when you saw your vision.

I'll admit that I am obsessed with this. That obsession comes from the feeling conveyed to me when I was told "Soon, great winds will come". To put in in context I was not told with words but rather the conversation was directly into my mind (for lack of better wording) and I could feel the intensity of the meaning. I could feel the what it meant and even though I had no love for humanity I said "Oh,, what about the people..". It was a very sad feeling.

I am no saint and I don't feel as if I have changed much since I took off down this path. Troubling thought because when I was certain I was going to die at one point I was also pretty certain a warm place was in my future. While I cannot know what a person saw in hell in a near death experience I can somewhat understand why they would say you would not want Hitler or Charles Manson to be there. And their eyes would probably water up as they said it.

Hence my obsession. While most would see an apocalyptic prophecy as something to be fascinated by I see it as the end of opportunity of redemption for us all. And that is pretty damn scary because if faced with this we would all want a do over...

originally posted by: DreamerOracle
a reply to: Apollumi

I myself have had prophetic dreams of the coming E.L.Es and it also alluded to two dates or should I say years... the final year of the human race being 2182... The other date of mid geological turmoil 2033.

Interesting read S&F

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Sounds like this is planet X related, she will be here soon!

I've documented my sightings here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
The atmosphere of our planet can be temporarily 'opened up' /exposed as px passes, this could cause the boiling waters maybe? Or even fissures exposing the crust, again when plates are moving at poleshift. Also I've heard temps may rise on the day time side of our planet as rotation stops and one side receives 3 days of darkness and the other 3 days of light, just a thought.

www.zetatalk.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77
Sounds like this is planet X related, she will be here soon!

I've documented my sightings here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for that. I used to make fun of the Planet X folks to be honest. Right now I'm not sure if it is a large planet or a brown dwarf. I'm leaning towards a brown dwarf. There are many solar systems that are binary (have two suns). Our sun is a small sun so I am thinking that it's twin was never able to acquire enough mass to ignite properly. What we are left with is a smouldering big chunk of the "get the # out of my way!".

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77
The atmosphere of our planet can be temporarily 'opened up' /exposed as px passes, this could cause the boiling waters maybe? Or even fissures exposing the crust, again when plates are moving at poleshift. Also I've heard temps may rise on the day time side of our planet as rotation stops and one side receives 3 days of darkness and the other 3 days of light, just a thought.

www.zetatalk.com...

Yep, I have often thought this. How can you reconcile prophecies when one talks of three days of darkness and another of everything getting burnt. It makes sense if the earth stops spinning or greatly slows. Actually I think it will rotate in the other direction entirely after the pass. A planet the size of Jupiter might cause this but something with the mass of a brown dwarf wouldn't need to get too close and still it would have a severe effect. It would be a bad time to have a beach house.

<< 1   >>

join