It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

24 TV show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Ok, who watches this crap?! I mean, it's good crap, very very good, but damn I hate when they tease you!! It's like a damn soap opera, "stay tuned for next weeks episode" That drives me nuts! They did it with melrose place, they did it with 90210 and they did it with nip/tuck, Ahhh!! *pulls hair out*

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I really enjoyed watching seasons 1 & 2 on DVD. I don't think I would have liked waiting a week, or longer, to see the next episode. The 'Kim' storylines got on my nerves, but that is about my only complaint.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I haven't seen any of the previous season's except for this one... When they had the two hour special I got hooked... Now? I'm a junkie craving more but they make me wait and i'm itching all over...

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I find the conservative messages utterly hilarious, like "it's okay to torture liberals".

That aside, it's a pretty decent (if soapy) action show.

DE

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spectre
I really enjoyed watching seasons 1 & 2 on DVD. I don't think I would have liked waiting a week, or longer, to see the next episode. The 'Kim' storylines got on my nerves, but that is about my only complaint.

I can't get into it now. I like the first season too though. Each episode was 1 hour out of one day. The whole season was a single day.

That's how it stayed exciting. It was small. 24 hours in the life of an agent.

Now, it's just...I don't know what it is. Unbelievable. I see the plot lines now and just roll my eyes. It is very soapy (though I happened to like Melrose)!

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   
don't hate 24 damnit!!!

its my favorite show

i admit, this season (day 4) is kind of soapy but its the BEST season thus far...

*shoots TrueLies for calling 24 crap*

i have all the seasons on DVD and its crazy...

the way the "next time on 24" thing works IS annoying in a way but it MAKES you say "OMG i cannot wait!!!"...

i think this is the best show on...

just look at my avatar

KC8

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   
As much as i like 24 (what is alot) Alias is better

new topics

top topics

join