It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ozzy Osbourne to Bark at the Moon While Headlining Moonstock Solar Eclipse Festival

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Ozzy Osbourne to Bark at the Moon While Headlining Moonstock Solar Eclipse Festival

Brace yourself, southern Illinois — the Prince of Darkness cometh. Ozzy Osbourne has signed on to headline Moonstock, a unique music festival set to coincide with a total solar eclipse. Southern Illinois has been determined as the spot that will have the longest duration of the rare total solar eclipse and festival organizers have invited Osbourne to “bark at the moon” with his set coinciding with the eclipse taking place. Details are still coming together for the music weekend, but Osbourne has been confirmed to play on Monday, Aug. 21 at Walker’s Bluff in Carterville, Ill.

Anyone else going? I have been giving it some thought about going would love to see Ozzy again and how can you beat Bark at the Moon during a full eclipse. The only problem I have is I have to be in southern Ark on the 20 for my sisters birthday which means I have to get up before dawn on the 21 and haul butt to get to Ill in time for that days concert. But Ozzy and a eclipse should be worth it.

edit on 1830000001528America/ChicagoThu, 23 Feb 2017 21:24:15 -06002010 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I would maybe take a couple of days off to catch it if Jake was on stage.
That is one of the gnarliest guitar solos of all time.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Jake E, Lee!! Great guitarist!1

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

To say that this is apt, would be an understatement.

I can think of few individuals as capable of providing an appropriate accompaniment to such an event.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Sounds awesome!

top topics

join