It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not my president protests live streams

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

When is the " Not My Fellow American Citizen " Protest going to be Held ? I Hear Over 200 Million Will be Showing Up for that .............:

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Perfectenemy

That's funny. Seems like these additional protests come together pretty quickly.
It seems there are way way more people men and women who want him gone. They are using the organizers of those women's marches to pull additional protests together. I'd say they were extremely effective. Of course there was that small glitch where trump thought those millions of women were his inauguration crowd just getting there late but we cleared that up. Well trump still thinks it but....
www.proudcons.com...
That should explain it just fine.

Well that would be great but I doubt it's true.
More fake news? Uh huh. Yup

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The thing is the protests are increasing not dying down. They are in Europe in Asia in the south Pacific all over the globe plus from Maine to California.
It's so humiliating to have the world look at us like this.

I heard a man say he feels like a passenger in a car being driven by a drunk driver. That is so descriptive of how many people are feeling.
You can lie to yourself that protests are dying out if you like.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

See she's still getting to you too. LOL.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

What riots???
There was not one incidence of violence in the millions wide woman's march. Not a single one. There was no violence in the Muslim ban protests around the country and around the world. There has been no violence in any of these protests. They are not riots. WTF are you talking about?
The protests where students didn't want to hear someone spouting trumps crap? Those few students?

Violence comes in all shapes and forms.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

What riots???
There was not one incidence of violence in the millions wide woman's march. Not a single one. There was no violence in the Muslim ban protests around the country and around the world. There has been no violence in any of these protests. They are not riots. WTF are you talking about?
The protests where students didn't want to hear someone spouting trumps crap? Those few students?

Violence comes in all shapes and forms.

It seems i misread your post about the riots and i do apaologize for that. The students were shutting down free speech they weren't fighting for a good cause. Weird because you pretend that you are all about free speech but only when it concerns you. The hypocrisy is staggering.

It still looks like that you are still defending the hypocrisy of your womens march and how you and the others disgraced the really oppressed women in the middle east? There are videos on youtube about the reactions of some women in egypt to the hijab fiasco. Spoiler they didn't like it! You treated it like a fashion statement. I know the truth hurts.

The womens marches were all held in priviliged countries. You gained nothing from it and you got coned. You didn't change anything except alienate all women in the middle east. Great job i'm so proud of you.

Btw you didn't marched for me either. I'm not defined by my sexual orientation or bound by religious crap. Hell i don't even care about the gender my partner has. I never read anything remotely religious and guess what i'm still a decent human being. All it took was my parents to show me how. I would defend or fight for anyone who is in danger or needs help. I make no distinction between race,religion,gender,age,sexual orientation and the other crap that divides the human race. If you blow up innocent civilians because they are infidels and a make believe book told you to do so. You are evil and deserve to die. The same goes for a white supremacist who kills blacks for his faith. There is no universal handbook for being a decent human being. Religion of any kind is not peaceful and it never was. They all promote violence one way or another. History is proof of that and people still cling to it.

For the millionth times. Trump is the biggest advocate for the LGBT crowd. He openly supports the gay marriage ffs. They were all mislead and used in this crusade against him. They didn't lose any rights. There is no indication that Trump is going to change that anytime soon.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

a reply to: intrptr

See she's still getting to you too. LOL.

I got that youtube from here.

"The Future is Female", lol.

(sepulchral voice) "Amazon women in the White House". Not...

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
a reply to: Xtrozero

Sadly it cheapens real protest, targeted at real causes. It's not new though.

I remember talking to friends in the 70's and 80's who were protesting things like nuclear power, who could not answer even simple questions about what or why they were actually protesting. It was just the "in" thing to do at the time.

I did the same in the early 70's and then I grew up. Sadly it appears some never do grow up.

Here in Portland over 70% of the protesters didn't even vote. The vast majority couldn't articulate what it is that they are protesting about other than Trump in general.

Protest rules...

1. If you didn't vote don't protest.
2. Respect the result, don't protest the system when it doesn't work for you.
3. Have some knowledge about your protest points.
4. Actually protest about actions, not so much about Tweets...lol
5. Clean up your freaken trash!
6. Look in the mirror and see what is most likely causing your life failures.
7. There are 7 billion on this planet and many would love to come here and work legally, not just Mexicans....
8. Abortions, gay marriages etc are not going away, please remove them from you talking points and let those dead horses die...lol

edit on 21-2-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
Imagine if we gathered together to fix problems instead of protesting against them.

Mongs.

Only people that have actual intentions to fix problems do that. The rest protests and riots throughout the year.

Made possible by welfare #TomuchTimeOnOurHands #LessLearningMoreProtesting #ForgotWhatIWasProtesting #DontCareButFTrumpAnywayBecause

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   

THE FINAL RESULTS OF YESTERDAY's PROTESTS ARE IN!

Excerpt from: www.breitbart.com...

""Here’s the headline of the Associated Press: “Thousands of Demonstrators Across U.S. Say ‘Not My President.’” But! But! If you go to the individual locations in this same story. In Chicago, several hundred rallied. In Washington, D.C., several hundred rallied. In Atlanta, dozens marched. Hundreds of protesters in Salt Lake City. But wait a minute. The headline says “thousands.” Why is this even a story? It was an abject failure!""

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Going with the logical assumption that those local reports were embellished as much as they possibly could be they more then likely did not have more then maybe 500 protesters running around whining their heads off.

A.K.A Very Loud But No Crowd.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoWed, 22 Feb 2017 15:12:31 -06001720172America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join