It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Vault 7 Likely Solved

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Vault 7 is what I think everyone was expecting. Run and look up, Enterprise Vault 7 email exchange server archive.

Now to discuss what all is inside. Anon Scandinavia said that Benghazi was in Vault7. Now they mentioned other things although not saying 100% that they were in there. But I can assume it also includes these since they were mentioned in clues:

alphabet intelligence
child exploitation
Clinton foundation
etc..

But there was a deal made between Hillary and Assange, so what do you all think it was going by the clues? Does anyone here think important stuff was held back for this deal? Is Vault 7 a threat to Hillary saying pay up on your end of the deal or else? Is this taunting as punishment?

edit on 16-2-2017 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Whats the point of cryptic clues. . If you got something to say just come out and f ing say it..

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

Agree with you buddy.

This whole Vault 7 thing stinks of a media stunt.

ALS.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon
Whats the point of cryptic clues. . If you got something to say just come out and f ing say it..

Because they like to maintain that "elitist" attitude and that stupid ass "James Bondish" "cloak and dagger" facade

The sad thing is they do have the power to do some great things and possibly turn the tide in the favor of the people , if they would just stop this stupid ass game and stroking their own egos

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ALSGoes4th

I think the clues are mostly about what is inside and freeing Assange which is what he needs most at the moment. A big part of it is threatening and intimidating Hillary.

Are you aware that Vault7 day is the day of the Ecuadorian election? He could lose his safe spot and end up dead shortly after.

I hate to say this but I think he may have held back stuff for freedom/safety and Hillary didn't keep her end of the bargain.
edit on 16-2-2017 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: elouina

To be fair, it makes sense when you put it like that.

Crazy, I swear we live in a video game sometimes........

Election day is the 19th so not long to wait.

ALS

edit on 16-2-2017 by ALSGoes4th because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: elouina
a reply to: ALSGoes4th

I think the clues are mostly about what is inside and freeing Assange which is what he needs most at the moment. A big part of it is threatening and intimidating Hillary.

Are you aware that Vault7 day is the day of the Ecuadorian election? He could lose his safe spot and end up dead shortly after.

I hate to say this but I think he may have held back stuff for freedom/safety and Hillary didn't keep her end of the bargain.

Sorry but you are wrong OP. Vault7 is actually about a mass leak proving that Hillary is actually Kim-Jong-Un biological mother.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Major epiphany! The video of Assange on the phone trying to talk to Hillary was pre embassy. Did Hillary get him that safe place in the embassy?

If that Ecuadorian that wants to kick out Assange gets elected on the 19th, Assange loses his home the 20th. And he would certainly be a major target. Which would explain why Assange mentioned two dates. First the 19th for Vault7 and later the 20th.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Another epiphany ... before Vault7 was even a topic, I got intelligence on a major CIA dump coming up.

Plus I wanted to mention that earlier there was like a 89 GB password protected data file released by Wikileaks.

We could be looking at a multi-fold leak here. And the CIA files could explain all the intelligence talk in the Anon Scandinavia clues. They have been talking about the IC going all commando a lot!

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Fake news. The election is over. Move on

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   

All these different dates and different random information posted. Feels like we are being messed with...

And I don't like being messed with...

Why does he have to make updates every day that seemingly go nowhere...

Has anything really been a surprise? I mean there are no guarantees here....

String along for a while. Also, the different identities?

Multiple people at play it seems....with the accounts getting "booted"...

This game is getting boring.

And a deal sounds like a poor excuse for a whole lot of nothing.

If Assange is in trouble, the only thing that can save him is a full release.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: erikthegreen

Every clue posted has made sense to me. So obviously folks aren't paying attention.

Those files on wikileaks are moistly all old stuff, been there a long while. The new stuff was just the 911 stuff. The pictures of the victims? The time on one set of photos is when flight 93 crashed. I assume those were the flight 93 ones but never checked. There are also extra pics interspersed among those.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: damwel

This is much more than just Hillary. I think Trump will be left holding aces after this. And so will us Americans.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
If Assange has to leave the Ecuadorian Embassy he will be arrested at the front door by British Police unfortunately. The Embassy is in a residential area and right next door to Harrods, a very big department store. There is absolutely no way the UK government would sanction a direct hit in that area, if at all. Fortunately the CIA have no authority in the UK. For them to even try it would cause a massive diplomatic incident.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Morrad
If Assange has to leave the Ecuadorian Embassy he will be arrested at the front door by British Police unfortunately. The Embassy is in a residential area and right next door to Harrods, a very big department store. There is absolutely no way the UK government would sanction a direct hit in that area, if at all. Fortunately the CIA have no authority in the UK. For them to even try it would cause a massive diplomatic incident.

Well someone tried to "hit" him inside the embassy let alone outside. Remember the man scaling the walls? When it comes to intelligence agencies for countries anything can happen.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Update folks, remember I mentioned that I heard there were CIA files coming up?

Wikileaks just dumped files on Obama's CIA interfering in France's elections.
Wikileaks Release - Obama CIA in French Elections

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I think the intruder was more likely to have been an amateur opportunistic burglar. He alerted the security team and ran away. I doubt a professional hit man would have been so clumsy. To be honest I don't think the CIA would enter a foreign embassy in the UK to kill someone. If it came out publicly there would be a massive backlash from international governments. It would make a whole mockery of the diplomatic system. I cannot imagine what the repercussions would be.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Makes some sense but then Why leak the Podesta emails? Had to know they would be damaging to Hillary and the Democratic Party to at least some degree, if he had a deal with Hillary one would think he would have done all he could to keep that in the bag at least until after the election.

new topics

top topics

join