It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ben Swann - google drive video dump / re-upload request

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Before I go into it, here's the link to all the Truth in Media videos on googledrive-

Google drive

I guess Ben Swann is back on CBS 46 Atlanta after going dark and his social media "Truth in Media" presence being scrubbed.

Briefly:

CBS46 evening anchor Ben Swann today blocked his “Truth in Media” website and dropped his primary Twitter and Instagram feeds, as well as his Facebook “Truth in Media” page, which had 427,000 plus followers. But he hasn’t entirely disappeared off social media. He managed to keep a different Facebook page alive, one that only has 1,800 followers. The last time he posted on this site was January 17, the morning before he aired his “Reality Check” about Pizzagate which went viral and led to a week-long suspension. He came back on air on CBS46 this past Monday. Swann was hired by CBS46 in June, 2015 as an evening anchor. He had been running his Truth in Media project since 2012 and his station bosses allowed him to maintain the site, which for a time included most of his “Reality Check” pieces he aired on CBS46.

And discussed on ATS here:
ATS - Ben Swann Going Dark

There is a Facebook page that has a link for a video dump, requesting re-upload of his Truth In Media videos.

And here is a link to the intelligent, level-headed and well-penned investigative report that caused the problems with (ahem) the TRUTH IN MEDIA.

What do you think? What now? Get busy!?
edit on 14-2-2017 by raedar because: added link

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Today is Tzu Day?

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
You gotta admit though, so strange the very last recording he makes is Pizzagate. As soon as Flynn is out Hilary mocks his son on Pizzagate.

I get people are inherently stupid, but damn......you guys are really pushing the programming.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

I get people are inherently stupid, but damn......you guys are really pushing the programming.

but it's always a numbers game.. And the programming isn't a one way street.
I find myself sometimes 5 years later re realizing I'm back in programming central station like whoa I need the first train out of here please. How did I forget?

Glad I'm back..

As long as you have enough people.. The inertia keeps you safe.. It's momentum.. Even if you can't stop truth getting out you deflect it and refract it and scatter it and slow it and marginalize it..

I actually missed this video when it came out so I get to watch it now I guess.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

And look guys it's not just emails about pizza on anthony weiner's laptops.. john podesta yes as far as I can tell.

It's not just food coding..

There are emails that read "We' have olivia, and sarah, and whoever, 11, 9, and 8, in the pool for your entertainment."

It's no freaking joke. This is serious.

And there is no question about it. Even at that pizza place there was the recording of one of the bands or someone on stage.. They talk about the owner and someone in the crowd yells out "Little boys" and someone else yells out something similar..

And the person on stage is like.. "We aaalll haave ouour preferenccccesss hm hmhm hmh hm hahaha"

It's not just some random wild goose chase about hidden symbols..
There are emails that are directly procuring kids for entertainment in a pool..

So sleep on that.

this is the world we live in.

sorry if it upsets your programming.

when trauma gets too much you don't want to hear it you dive back into the safety of the programming.
9/11 back into the safety government has us go blow people up please I'm scared.. Government will save us.. everything is ok..
edit on 14-2-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Actually sad commentary on what has happened in and to our world. Don't stop speaking out.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

My biggest issue is with me .I cant calmly talk about it .Maybe that is what happens to Alex when he goes off all wonky .Information overload maybe .Even put the way Ben Swan does ,which is about as tame as you can is .........got to go and sleep on it ...if I can now .:>(

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: raedar

"trust me" was his last social post...

What significance was it to add a symbol to last image posted, Mr. Swann?

Assuming the dude still carries a phone with an able web browser.

new topics

top topics

join