It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Road-Chemtrails: I've been seeing something new the last few days...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I live in central Jersey and work in Jersey City. The last couple of weeks I've been seeing multiple white cloudy lines on the asphalt on the way to work. I've seen them on 287 and 95 (NJ Turnpike). I've added a picture but it's not very good. Back in the 70s there were a lot of stories of tanker trucks driving the NJ Turnpike with the valves open to get rid of toxic waste. This looks that kind of thing. There are 6 to 8 lines on the road. I thought maybe a truck was just leaking white juice or something. But there was one spot on NJ Turnpike where it looked like someone just turned it on.

At first I thought it was just a one-time odd occurrence. But I've seen it several times now and 287 goes east-west and the NJ Turnpike is north-south. It's probably nothing. But if someone sees this on any roads add to this thread. Whatever it was it made me think of chemtrails but on the road.

It could be some new form of road salting. But I don't think so. There's no snow in the forcast.

edit on 31-1-2017 by dfnj2015 because: typos

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Salt trucks.

2nd line.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Salt trucks.

2nd line.

I've only seen ones that spread rock salt. These look more like milk lines but very precise. I think it's some new illegal dumping of toxic waste. Dumping chemical waste is very profitable.

edit on 31-1-2017 by dfnj2015 because: added commentary

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

?? after the snow melts and the roads dry, the salt looks white.

If they spray a mix of chemicals or just saltwater, it looks like this.

edit on 31-1-2017 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   

I get your point. And I talked about salting in my OP. I've been driving for so many years to work I would have seen this before. This looks different to me. Rain usually washes the roads clean. It's rain a couple of times. And there's no snow in the forecast. So this appearing after rain is weird.

I'm not arguing with you. It may just be a salt stain but I don't know from what. Unless the state now has liquid salting trucks which I would have seen before. But they could be new. You may be right.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   

That could be it.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   
On the other hand, you may have been right the first time. Some trucker decided to dump chemicals and just "accidently" left the valves open. The one big stain though, unless it was at an intersection or somewhere they just Had to stop, it sounds more like salt. Those guys can stop anywhere they like. In the middle of a 2 lane bridge seems to be their favorite.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Doesn't surprise me. I have seen other humans spray chemicals in the air ground ocean ect....

Nobody cares about the planet to change this.

When you drive a car or truck, you are also releasing poison in the air too. Food for thought.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Looks like magnesium chloride to me.

Up north they hose the roads with it. Brand new vehicles need body work at six years because of it- rots them right out.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
It's actually magnesium chloride which is a deicing agent used on roadways. They lay it down like that and then when the roadway gets wet vehicles track it further down the road and spread it out.

Aside from the rust and rubber corrosion issues, this stuff should be banned as it actually makes the road slicker and more dangerous when there's snow present. There are different versions of it (with some varying ingredients), but even the most powerful is only good down to about 12 degrees F or so.

On a side note, sometimes you'll see this on the roadways during the fall while it's still warm (and not even remotely going to snow). The reason is, they're dumping the balance of the last years stock and training new drivers how to apply it at the same time.

Don't ask me how I know this!

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Its a liquid de-icing agent. Im from the south and couple years ago saw the trucks spraying it on I-65 in Indiana

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
this is just getting sillier and sillier i fell bad for who flagged this

new topics

top topics

join