It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I believe Antarctica has Alien visitation at this very moment

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
Here's a question. What if what he's saying turns out to be verified by world governments sometime in the near future?
Will the one's that are ridiculed be apologized to?

Well I would admit I am wrong but I would be willing to bet monies right now that I am not. Would you? I am an engineer and I know you could not keep this stuff quiet .......Ask yourself one thing, the sources that say the Antarctic stuff and aliens have not given one shred of proof..not one. Yet they have other rabbit holes they profess.

United Space Alliance my arse...Demonic channeling is more like it but I have been wrong before but I highly doubt it this time.

originally posted by: AgarthaSeedBecause I don't agree with everything in his post, but a good deal of it has been believed as true in many esoteric circles and secret societies over the past 8 decades. Why would they all have these beliefs in common if they were just wild speculations?

Ok I will bite on that one. It is sites like this you go to to get information. How about one link, that is believable?

originally posted by: AgarthaSeedA quick research into the formative years of the Nazi party will show that they were very much into ancient esoteric texts regarding Atlantis and inner earth. They also had the means, resources and manpower to actually investigate these things.

I am quite aware of the Nazi stuff, matter of fact just got done watching some of "Finding Hitler series 2". Interesting stuff and theories but they have some reasonable evidence so to speak.....

originally posted by: AgarthaSeedNot as far fetched as you may think.

Yes it is.

I have enough trouble believing the story of US Soldiers flying 12 foot Giants back from Afghanistan.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

In reply to what you said in the Steve Quale thread
I reviewed your claim, and to my surprise, I have to acknowledge the "Saucer shaped object" as to be an Ice sheet probably lying there in a somewhat weird angle.

I didn't notice the other ones until now.

I always say: " if you're going to find more evidence, don't look to far its closer than you think!"

Now I'm going to show my full review about only that one item you pointed out the others I don't have done reviewing yet, and I don't know if I'm able to do those too, maybe later.

click right mouse button for full view or this

As I enlarged the image to find any similarities in the vicinity, I discovered 2 or three other circular ice sheets.
Those ice sheets seem to have similar outlines as the original "saucer-shaped ice sheet "has

Now at picture two, I point out the steepness of the ridge that "saucer shaped ice sheet " lies and to my point of view, the direction how to look at it seems right.Also, the white outlined cracks seem to appear there.

Another thing I still can't place is my grandmother's teapot, or maybe n alien ice bucket
standing like three feet from the "saucer shaped ice sheet " object and seemed to be 12 meters tall. But hey, you could have a rational answer to that of what it might be?

So now that you have shown your point and I showed you right after all the bashing from some members I can call it even.
If someone is going to hit me, it's going to be me!
Good luck and keep smiling with a large It's the only game we have to puzzle out here.

ATS should give full review points for rectifications it would clear a lot ..

edit on 0b59America/ChicagoSat, 28 Jan 2017 20:16:59 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoSat, 28 Jan 2017 20:16:59 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 0b05America/ChicagoSat, 28 Jan 2017 20:22:05 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoSat, 28 Jan 2017 20:22:05 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I think Antarctica is key to a lot of knowledge. I hope one day before I pass, they're let out.

When reading up on the flat earth theory, I came across the Antarctic treaty and have been interested since.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cloud9Chaser
I think Antarctica is key to a lot of knowledge. I hope one day before I pass, they're let out.

When reading up on the flat earth theory, I came across the Antarctic treaty and have been interested since.

I tried to follow that Flat Earth BS and I can not see how anyone can buy into that..........

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: LibraJustice
a reply to: LibraJustice

David Wilcock has an article on this and was recently on C2C discussing Antarctica also.

www.spherebeingalliance.com...

I used to be a a big believer in David Wilcock but his whole 2012 thing really let me down.

Makes me think he's a fraud

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

Makes me think he's a fraud

You mean it wasn't real?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

wilcock is a loon

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

No, not at all.

The spirit of the comment was to introduce an alternative thought to the well worn "pareidola" which is often used here at ATS.

My apologies if I have caused insult.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I watched that video also. Sadly the angle of his Google Earth screenshots are engineered to deceive. If you actually try and find the image in GE (which took quite a while due to his fraudulent claims), you'll find that his orientation gives the impression that there is a UFO 'parked' on the ground. In reality, when looking at those co-ordinates at the CORRECT orientation (North at the top), you'll notice it's a bluff/cliff face and the object in question is hanging which suggests some kind of ice build up. There is no cave. It is NOT a parked/emerging UFO!

Once again the SC10 youtube channel is making something out of nothing in order to get click revenue.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   
You guys should read "The Ice People" by Rene Barjavel. Not only is it appropriate in context, I'm pretty sure Emmerich got the idea for Stargate from it, at least partly.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Well they are doing training down there for the future moon missions to establish a permanent presence on the moon. W a return date of 2019...

This would explain why former astronauts and political figures are visiting

Google moon mission 2019 or arctic moon training.

Just saying this could explain a lot of the activity
edit on 1/30/2017 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Hello. Beamish here. Long time no blah blah blah.

Not sure if this has been pointed out (as to be perfectly honest I haven't read the entire thread) but if you turn the image 180, you stop having a half a UFO, and you have instead the curved arch of an underground entrance way.

Just my thruppeny bit.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Beamish

As I discovered turning the image only obscures the image and will give a false image. That's the part where many will produce the peiradolia effect .

As I tried to see the right composition of the landscape I started to discover other circled sheets of ice . They seem to have the same marks as this saucer shaped ice sheet.

As I do believe that flying saucers to be true , I always try to find evidence that the participants who are against the fact that what has been pointed out could be totally different than one might think it is.

Self education and trying to understand how geology works gives more insight and understanding of things.

Nevertheless there are some other things I pointed out that I'm still not sure about and I'm still searching for a logical and assumable evidence that it isn't what it is.

As for instance the square entrance does in fact to be an iceberg ,but I didn't talked about that because on the tip of that iceberg there seems to be some kind of dome like structure that I couldn't figure out yet .

Probably it's just a weird iceberg.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

As I discovered turning the image only obscures the image and will give a false image. That's the part where many will produce the peiradolia effect .

I agree that until someone physically visits the site in question all we can do is offer individual opinions as to what we're looking at. As to inverting the image, I can't agree that it obscures it.

If this is an actual anomalous object/structure - which I can accept more than a crashed "ufo" - then the inverted image makes sense. All of a sudden we have a very regular arch seemingly set into a very irregular cliff face. As to what it might be, again we're in the realms of speculation.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Beamish

Did you notice the cracks and the white outlined thin band around the saucer shape object.?

Now compare these with the cracks I arrowed in one of those pictures and tell me if it has the same marks as the other ice sheets I point out?

The only thing we can speculate about is they are all UFO's or they all are not and merely a fault in our perception.

And if we might think they are cloaked like an ice sheet , it would think that such an advanced being uses a very basic instinctive law of animal evolution to hide themselves from our view.

I think they have much powerful cloaking systems than that like shifting between dimensions IMHO.

Fore myself I know that that particular object isn't a UFO.

for the others I point out except for the iceberg they still are mystery to me,not knowing at this point if I'm able to solve those.

If all objects in the OP turn out to be just natural occurrences I will ask to the mods to put this in the hoax section.

edit on 0b40America/ChicagoTue, 31 Jan 2017 05:45:40 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 31 Jan 2017 05:45:40 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join