It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Request for Help: Surviving Internment Camps

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: AngryManagement

Actually, so too do I.

Should these camps ever occur, which I doubt, I won't be within a thousand miles of one.

I believe Washington State will fall under District 7. According to CNN, Trump wants your district to focus on logging and timber, so it might be worthwhile practicing your axe skills!

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: EvillerBob

I has skillz!!

Is that a good thing, or a bad thing?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   
When the extraction team comes for you, when they pound on your doorbell,

don't answer the door.

Seriously. I watched all the youtube footage of "troops" seizing guns in New Orleans. Do you know their MO? They looked in each neighborhood for signs of occupancy, and then pounded on the door. Old lady answers door; old lady loses her guns....

When no one answers the door, they give up and go to the next house.

If they see no signs of recent activity, they are going to move on. Think about it. If you are going to cover 100 homes in an 8 hour shift, are you really going to kick in all 100 doors? No--your foot will be sprained by the 5th door. You'll hit the homes with a "Molon Labe" bumpersticker on the jeep out front. Or the Trump bumper sticker. Or the house with a lighted flag pole in the front yard, and deer antlers over the garage door.

Seriously, in my state, they cannot kick down the door without a warrant or probable cause. But if they can get you out onto the front porch, they can drag you into the street and pat you down. If you resist, they can enter the home.

so don't answer the friggin' door.

It's what a lawyer told me. If they have the legal justification, they will kick it down. If they aren't just doing that, then they don't have any power over you. Any words they use are just lies to get you to come out into the yard.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: PieKeeper

The only one I can't think of apart from the obvious ones is Pray.

If you were actually in one, you'd need it.

edit on 27-1-2017 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Every time while being questioned if they ask if you need anything food and water are your answer.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: PieKeeper

I saw this movie once, well more than once it's good, about these guys in a German POW camp during WWII.
They dug a tunnel and somehow dropped a few thousand pounds of soil in an exercise yard and the guards never noticed!!!
Should be easy peasy.
If you want tips it's called The Great Escape.

For day to day survival see old episodes of Hogans Heros.

Are you in a war zone?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

Every time you guys say internment I think buried.
Then I think zombies lol.
We can put them in the camps. Use em for target practice.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Lucky me I live in the historic triangle in Virginia. The redoubts dug by Washington ( yes George) are still here.
Along with newer ones constructed during the civil war.
You walk through the woods here and you'll still come across them. So duck and cover is easy.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Also read an article by a guy that survived a year under siege in the balkan wars, I only bring it up because of the people that say dont get caught.

The said that the govt pulled a bagdad bob on them... and they thought everything was ok and ended up having less than 24 hours notice that the war had caught up with them.

It is impossible to be 100% ready 100% of the time, you never know when a family member might flip on you, or a friend... or the bum down the street that you help out from time to time.

Try to be ready, try to have an escape plan... but it boils down to luck for most of us, unless you were a special operator and had extensive E&E training odds are we are toast if the fed targets you.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
Your idea is patently absurd.

What you need to do is challenge the camp guards to a game of football and then escape at halftime.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join