It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full CIA "CREST" archive now online

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   
BBC

wendover

The CIA has countless declassified documents. However not all were online until today. They were only accessible if you went to the National Archives in College Park, Maryland. You had to get some training and a photo ID. The only way to take out documents was to print them on paper, and not just any paper, but CIA supplied paper. A security camera was over your shoulder.

Basically this was a pain. Now you can surf the archive in your PJs.

The link I supplied is for Wendover, which will get you the A-12 crash documents.

I have a stack of CIA documents about 3ft tall that I guess will become kindling after I verify they are online. ;-)

Note the CIA crash reports are the full blown real thing, not a summary. Some exceed 700 pages.

Suggested search topics:
Ken Collins
Walt Ray

Edit:
As luck would have it, the CIA server crashed. I added a BBC article with some info.
edit on 19-1-2017 by gariac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Thanks for the update. Looking into more details on topics, this may help a lot.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
Thanks for the update. Looking into more details on topics, this may help a lot.

The Stargate documents supposedly are online. (Remote viewing) There goes the Stargate publishing industry.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Come on. The "redditors" are kicking ATS arse. The special projects sub reddit turned up a flying wing shaped surveillance balloon.

Probably a search on these terms will get you the document.

23 November 1959
hydrogen
balloon
Akron

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I'm working on the Mt. Charleston C-54 crash. Surprisingly only three documents found.

Nellis medical report

unknown newspaper report

Las Vegas Sun report

LVRJ report

Time of crash determined on a stopped watch.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: gariac
Come on. The "redditors" are kicking ATS arse. The special projects sub reddit turned up a flying wing shaped surveillance balloon.

Probably a search on these terms will get you the document.

23 November 1959
hydrogen
balloon
Akron

That they are LOL.
The main thread for ATS: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Remote Viewing/Stargate is one of my fav topics so far, thanks will check out the following as well.

originally posted by: gariac
I'm working on the Mt. Charleston C-54 crash. Surprisingly only three documents found.

Nellis medical report

unknown newspaper report

Las Vegas Sun report

LVRJ report

Time of crash determined on a stopped watch.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

At the archives, Stargate was a totally separate database. I'm not sure if that is significant or not.

BTW, I forgot to mention that before leaving the 3rd floor of the National Archives, you had to cross out the phrase "Top Secret" on every page, top and bottom. Really fun on reports that were hundreds of pages.

To leave the library, your documents had to be put in a courier bag and locked. The security guard would unlock the bag just before you entered the lobby.

You can't really appreciate how much hassle it is to have this database online.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Here's an interesting find, I think this might be the long-alleged incident that a Skylab crew in the 1970's photographed Groom Lake / Area-51 from orbit.

Document entitled "Skylab Imagery"

PS: For those who were not around then, or don't remember, see the Skylab Wikipedia page.

edit on 2017-1-23 by EnhancedInterrogator because: Added wikipedia link.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: gariac

greast find

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Very cool stuff

One report from the link has a pilot returning to (.......) from Burbank which leads me to believe the blacked out returning to was Area 51? Just a fun guess..

They are also obviously meticulous at picking up every piece of material since those metals contain quite a lot of materials science secrets I would think..

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: EnhancedInterrogator

"The next seven pages exempt." You've got to be kidding. Forty years later? We mere civilians can view Groom Lake in decent resolution in our PJs using Google Earth. What possibly can they still be hiding in that document.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Irrespective of the other pages being denied declassification, I think the important part is this [emphasis added by me] ...

The issue arises from the fact that the recent SkyLab mission inadvertently photographed [name of facility or target redacted]. There were specific instructions not to do this. [redacted location] was the only location that had such an instruction.

That shows to me that whatever the location involved was (presumably "Area-51"), even back then it had a unique status.

edit on 2017-1-24 by EnhancedInterrogator because: Gramer, puckuation, spellen, typ-hos, etc.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join