It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undercover investigation exposes groups plotting criminal activity at Trump inauguration

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: s3cz0ne

originally posted by: queenofswords
I wonder if Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dorn will attend the inauguration. I hear they are still "active" in "activist" issues. Just wondering.

"You Don't Need a Weatherman to Know Which Way the Wind Blows." (shudder)

I hope they do. It would be quite entertaining seeing them in their old age.... Wait is Bill Ayers even alive still?

He is very much alive. He's only around 72, not exactly ancient!

He's been active in the last year and half. IMO, he is definitely one our investigative agencies should be looking at in regards to domestic terrorism. That's something Ayers knows a lot about and going out with a bang at 70+ would not surprise me in the least.

Bill Ayers Spotted at Massive Anti-Trump Protest That Shut Down the Republican’s Chicago Rally — Here’s What He Had to Say

edit on 17-1-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: stosh64

As a millenial, I would love a sponsor! I'm tired of working for everything I have and having a over a third of it stolen!

Any takers? I'm housebroken.

I didn't want you to suffer so I started a gofundme in your name.

Kidding aside, I usually hate using broad terms like millennial.

I realize not all are created equal, same as any other group. Its just that the betas in the video remind me so much of the stereotypical 'millennial'.
edit on 1 17 2017 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Oh Stosh, you shouldn't have. Seriously, it will be the first ever negative balance!

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Check my edit above^^.

You know I love ya Jin

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

I had a brief thought, and I'll share it here.

I wonder if the long game goal from the current Democrats is to reduce the abilities of men and women.

If you decrease the DIY'ers you would in effect create more service industry jobs. A sort of dumbing down of ability and knowledge to supplement the incoming tech/robotic revolution.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
Project Veritas gets inside of a group or two that plan to F-UP Trumps inauguration. I think its about time that some of these folk get dragged to jail. What in the hell is their actual problem? Are they insane?

www.youtube.com...

The left is on a fast track of self immolation and total destruction.

Far be it from me to prevent Darwinism from working it's magic.

But it is *so* much fun to watch...

And I'm a democrat ffs...lol

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I read this theory that a majority of Hillary supporters, and also just Trump haters, were all brainwashed by certain news networks they frequently watched. Subliminal messages in advertisements, and straight disinformation, with a few hints of hypnosis...

At first I was like.. nah... that's too crazy of a conspiracy.

But now I'm like.. hmm... it all makes sense now.

I've never seen such passionate sore losers. They lost a long time ago, you'd think they'd cool down by now. Either that, or the brainwashing machine is still fully operational, and they just keep coming out of the woodwork. I don't watch much TV anymore, nor mainstream media, so I don't know.
edit on 18-1-2017 by anonfamily because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

"Get people years in jail and for his 15 minutes in the limelight? "

You seem to think that is a bad thing?

Only if he doesn't go to gaol with them. oops jail.
Sorry Strine is my native tongue

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Hopefully, these guys are being "dealt with"!

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I am wondering if there may be more coming out from O'Keefe and Project Veritas. A part 3 that exposes something mentioning the gun stashes being found around D.C would be the ultimate nuke to end anyone connected to "them" and their reputation. Deep state has initiated their final desperate stand and I am curious which direction they will take it.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonfamily
I read this theory that a majority of Hillary supporters, and also just Trump haters, were all brainwashed by certain news networks they frequently watched. Subliminal messages in advertisements, and straight disinformation, with a few hints of hypnosis...

I've never seen such passionate sore losers. They lost a long time ago, you'd think they'd cool down by now. Either that, or the brainwashing machine is still fully operational, and they just keep coming out of the woodwork. I don't watch much TV anymore, nor mainstream media, so I don't know.

And I've never seen such passionate sore winners, given trump's many many negatives as a human being. So yeah maybe you're onto something.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

originally posted by: anonfamily

And I've never seen such passionate sore winners, given trump's many many negatives as a human being. So yeah maybe you're onto something.

Before I use a word like "stupid", I guess I should verify. You do realize that your opinion of another person's "negatives as a human being" are yours, and yours alone? There may be...oh, I don't know....HALF OF AMERICA that disagree?

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TXPATRIOT830
I am wondering if there may be more coming out from O'Keefe and Project Veritas. A part 3 that exposes something mentioning the gun stashes being found around D.C would be the ultimate nuke to end anyone connected to "them" and their reputation. Deep state has initiated their final desperate stand and I am curious which direction they will take it.

Did you miss the person that got into Al Sharptons website? They pretty much put the nail in that coffin I thought. Check it out if you haven't seen it already. It does take a little deduction to put them together, but I don't think it is coincidence.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Those saying the right would be doing the same thing if Hillary won are just speculating. What's a fact is that the left IS doing this, along with riots and boycotting the inauguration and other nonsense. You know what else is a fact? Last I checked, Hillary Clinton isn't black and hasn't been accused of being a Muslim. If the "racist, xenophobic, extremist" far-right didn't react this way when a black man that some of them thought was a Muslim won, you really don't have a very good case that they would've done this when an old white woman won.

Reality check, badly needed.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
The lengths that someone is going to with all of this makes me wonder if the story about Hillary backstage going off on her underlings might be true.
She was supposedly heard to say that 'if Trump wins we will all hang'.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
blue blood in contrast to the red are not passive observers can make such fire that the earth will close sun own shadow . millions of them in the United States and 1.2 billion on the planet. Trump have little chance, and if do not go on the way Stalin not one

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: mangust69
blue blood in contrast to the red are not passive observers can make such fire that the earth will close sun own shadow . millions of them in the United States and 1.2 billion on the planet. Trump have little chance, and if do not go on the way Stalin not one

Are you trying to control us with your hacking???

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
So far they are wasting their time. tried to rush a checkpoint and lost. Security by trained and practiced pros will be kinda tough to crash.

Going on 11AM an hour to go I expect it to get hot soon if it's going to. I think it's going to be a whimper with a few flashes that will entertain

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
So far they are wasting their time. tried to rush a checkpoint and lost. Security by trained and practiced pros will be kinda tough to crash.

Going on 11AM an hour to go I expect it to get hot soon if it's going to. I think it's going to be a whimper with a few flashes that will entertain

So far they set a few trash cans on fire and smashed some windows, including at a Starbucks. Starbucks is well known to be a right-wing front company. Oh wait...

There have been some assaults. Also one of the planners of the Deploraball assault was arrested so apparently the DC police didn't think it was as harmless as some of the left-wingers here did.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join