It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Curious Case of the Trump Isaiah 45 Prophesies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: zardust
a reply to: Ameilia

Yes. That is why David Koresh was looked at as a messiah.

The guy changed his name to David Koresh to appear more messianic.

Back to the thread...the Bible has no mention of a day-glo orange messiah anywhere that I know of. Cheers.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

You mean Eve? Adam was given the order and went along with it. And mankind and civilizations increased and given another chance after the flood.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Obama has a hit list. The only difference between Obama and Trump is that Obama is a better smooth talker.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

Sorry I forgot the part about changing his name. What I meant was it was intentional on his part.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: banjobrain

We are doing well, thanks...

WE didn't WANT another smiling lawyer, AFTER ALL.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

But only Trump could do it in front of someone like you, and it would be ok. He believes that. That's why he is provoking china, because he knows its all right with his supporters to have that nuclear war.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Are you blind? Or maybe you're just not getting enough oxygen to your brain? I am not a Trump supporter. Read my first post in this thread. Read my signature. "People like me" do not support Trump.

You on the other hand, ASSume that all Christians voted for Trump, and act like we are the reason the political system sucks. Wake up! Obama and his zombie voters are no better.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: Gothmog

None of the Hebrew or Greek scriptures prophesize a woman being the vehicle of destruction.

Sure they do. You must have skipped the part about how one church must overcome the spirit of Jezebel and then there was this bit about the woman riding the beast and the whore of Babylon. But no, there are no women at all depicted in the end times who have anything to do with the downfall of lots of people.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Oh it's not just that that one assumption ...

She further assumes that Christians who voted for Trump did so out of religious devotion, that only Christians voted for Trump, and that the only issues in this election had something to do with religion for both candidates.

I missed the religious angle Hillary ran on ... Of course, I sort of missed the religious angle Trump ran on.

I sort of seem to think this election was really not much about religion except for the idea that Hillary was about a third term of more of Obama, so from a religious perspective, if I liked the climate under Obama, I should vote for her. Since I didn't and felt my freedoms on a number of fronts to be threatened, I didn't vote for her.

Face it. I didn't want four more years of Obama.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 04:16 AM
link   

I never heard Obama say he could commit murder and get by with it. Laying the table.

m.huffpost.com...

Well then it seems you haven't been paying attention to mr drone killer in chief himself. Perfect example of the willful ignorance of the left

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: banjobrain
a reply to: sad_eyed_lady

Well in my mind anyone who has ever uttered the phrase "grab em by the pussy" is probably from the other guy, not god.

You think JFK never said something like that? Or Clinton?

Did I say that?

I just said a person who says sh!t like that is probably not sent from god, I imagine god as being less vulgar I guess.

That goes for JFK and Clinton

Do you think god anointed Donald Trump as a modern biblical figure?

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

That is war. The kind of war we have been fighting since Viet Nam. Spreading democracy, LOL.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   

80% of Christian voters did vote for Trump. And all of the bible belt.

They took the veil and ignored all their prophecies that has been fed to them since diapers. If you are not one, lucky you.

edit on 15-1-2017 by MOMof3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Oh, you believe that is literal? I don't read revelation that way, its all symbolism. That is why everyone has a different interpretation. Now, the Word that Jesus spoke is not disguised and lovely to read. You should read Mt,Mk,Lk,Jn.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   

That is war. The kind of war we have been fighting since Viet Nam. Spreading democracy, LOL.

Killing civilians has been a big no no since the Geneva conventions. Apparently you think it's funny that entire neighborhoods can get wiped out at the press of a button just to try and get one guy. And then double tapping the area to kill anyone that tries to help the victims. That is the exact same tactics they would do to us when I was in the desert myself.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   

If I had my way we would not be there killing anyone.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

I was referencing the democracy war cry. I had two brothers drafted to Viet Nam "to spread democracy and stop communism". I think Bush said that about Afghanistan too, bring democracy to the women. What gullible idiots the US has become.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join