It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German Green Party wants to pay for sex with prostitutes for those needing 'sexual assistance'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Sex with prostitutes will be paid for by the Government for anyone too poor for a hooker and deemed to need sexual assistance under German Green Party plans.

The party's care spokeswoman Elisabeth Scharfenberg says doctors should have the right to issue the free prescriptions to their patients for ladies of the night.

Prostitution is legal in Germany and carries little of the taboos associated with it in many other countries.

SOURCE

Without looking too deeply into this, my first thought is that it could be great for society. Being what's known as an "involuntary celibate" can be a nightmare. People usually only think of men as being in that category, but the term can apply to women as well. I think helping those people out would only make society happier and stronger overall.

Some believe this move could be aimed at attempting to keep Muslim immigrants from raping German women. No one can predict the future, but I would question whether such a strategy would work. The Muslim immigrant rapists have proven that they have no respect for Germany's societal values or laws. If they don't feel constrained by laws, then how is making a new law going to cause them to change their behavior?
edit on 9-1-2017 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Muslim or not, rapists will rape.

It's about power and domination. Not intercourse.

I think it's stupid to subsidise this sort of stuff, but Germany can do what they like.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

The Muslim immigrant rapists have proven that they have no respect for Germany's societal values or laws.

So have German rapists and criminals.

Why does religion matter, a rapist is a rapist.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Sweet. So your doctor writes a scrip to go bang a hooker on the state's dime.

But wait, hookers don't want to bang you because of *insert reason here.* Well we can't have that because the state says you have the right to get laid on their dime, at your doctor's orders. So we'll just pass legislation that requires hookers to sleep with "customers" who have a scrip, whether the hooker wants to sleep with them or not.

That's fair, right?
edit on 9-1-2017 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
At first glance it seems like a great idea but... how is it a medical issue if someone can't afford a hooker?

They'd be better off asking for vouchers at the dole office.

Or go on a money managing course.

Are we supposing that whatever scheme is implemented it won't cover top of the range hookers? Or could you save up all your 'cheap tart' vouchers for one almighty blow-out with a 'perfect 10' ?

Anyway, no objections from me I like to see people happy.

eta: Further reading gives a lot more detail and the scheme sounds great for those in care homes. I'll leave my comments because they still hold good for those 'erberts needing a service they can't afford.
edit on 9-1-2017 by berenike because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Can a German citizen sue a prostitute for discrimination if she won't have sex with them?

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

i am in need of "automotive assistance"-i wants the german govt to pay for a new unimog

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

i am in need of "automotive assistance"-i wants the german govt to pay for a new unimog

You're in luck!
Unimog is currently working the corner of Kurfürstenstrasse and Potsdamer Strasse...and she's available.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion

Sex with prostitutes will be paid for by the Government for anyone too poor for a hooker and deemed to need sexual assistance under German Green Party plans.

The party's care spokeswoman Elisabeth Scharfenberg says doctors should have the right to issue the free prescriptions to their patients for ladies of the night.

Prostitution is legal in Germany and carries little of the taboos associated with it in many other countries.

SOURCE

Without looking too deeply into this, my first thought is that it could be great for society. Being what's known as an "involuntary celibate" can be a nightmare. People usually only think of men as being in that category, but the term can apply to women as well. I think helping those people out would only make society happier and stronger overall.

Some believe this move could be aimed at attempting to keep Muslim immigrants from raping German women. No one can predict the future, but I would question whether such a strategy would work. The Muslim immigrant rapists have proven that they have no respect for Germany's societal values or laws. If they don't feel constrained by laws, then how is making a new law going to cause them to change their behavior?

The German prostitution laws have been in place for a long time, and in the late 1960's or so, the government built the 'Eros Centre' in Hamburg as a controlled centre for prostitution, with regular medical facilities as backup.
So that place is there anyway. I think this is a bit silly, however there may be given reason, but also a prescription is a doctor's responsibility. That might be just a little too much.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Can a German citizen sue a prostitute for discrimination if she won't have sex with them?

Yesterday I would have laughed at that question, but after reading about a law allowing doctors to write prescriptions for hookers AND the government picks up the tab. I'm thinking that a discrimination lawsuit against a prostitute isn't all that crazy.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Are they still trying to make us regret Brexit?

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: berenike

Anyway, no objections from me I like to see people happy.

eta: Further reading gives a lot more detail and the scheme sounds great for those in care homes. I'll leave my comments because they still hold good for those 'erberts needing a service they can't afford.

The doctor had better make that a double script then?

along with one for the small blue pill

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Honestly, I felt a bit mean for poking fun. It seems to be a very caring and well thought out plan to give some TLC to the elderly and those suffering from dementia.

My imagination just got the better of me and I could visualise queues round the block outside GP's surgeries. Not to mention the stampede to the Reeperbahn by seedy little blokes waving their scripts. Too good not to send up a bit

top topics

join