It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Rock Found With Strong Message To China: Chinese Communist Party Will Collapse…

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

In June 2002, a 270 million-year-old “hidden words stone” was discovered in Guizhou (province, in southwest China). A crack that formed 500 years ago in a megalith reveals six characters neatly brush-written in Chinese; the characters represent “The Chinese Communist Party Collapses [Zhong Guo Gong Chan Dang Wang].” The character “collapse” (亡) is especially large. The official media in Mainland China have all reported this news, but they have hidden the word “collapse” and only mention the written words “The Chinese Communist Party”. However, the word “collapse” can be clearly seen in photos posted on the People’s Daily Online and Xinhua.Net.

Is this a message from the Gods to the evil Chinese Communist Party??

Experts investigated the megalith but could not see how the message could have been imprinted by human hands. We do know that the CCP has killed between 60-80 million Chinese people so it´s not strange if some dead souls would like to have their due retribution soon. It has also been uncovered this year that at least 1.5 million Chinese people have been live organ harvested in military hospitals for the last 15 years. Most of them were practitioners of the spiritual Falun Gong movement which was illegally banned by the CCP in 1999.

For full article and background please check here: Supernormal Message on Chinese Megalith Warns Communist Party

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Well, this is creepy...

The site makes a point about religious persecution and those that practice it were being killed and also used for live organ harvesting, which news stories have been breaking out. I wonder what kind of minds the chinese have to off their own citizens, I mean is it because the number billion gets tossed so casually? meh, whats a couple thousand to a billion?

I have an open mind, but if what the communist party and its dark dealings are true, then perhaps, just maybe some divine intervention is in order. By the way, aren't the chinese, or communist party for that matter, inherently atheist?

Whatever the case may be, I can only say either someone decided to chisel that one night or it is the real deal.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Here is bit more of the story but which one is believable:

badarchaeology.wordpress.com...

Looked at dispassionately, this little bit of text is quite clearly a silly hoax, presumably created either by someone who dislikes the current régime in China or by an early counter-revolutionary. Its discoverer, Wang Guo-Fu, is most unlikely to be the hoaxer. As a former Village Secretary, to have created it and then brought it to the attention of the state media would have spelled trouble for him.

Good story though, will be interesting if there is more news to find

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
How do I oppose the government without being punished, a stone with a message

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

The whole surface of the rock would need chiseling in order to have the words protrude like that. They don't report debris at the base of the rock. It could have been molded, but I don't know. I'd like to see lots more pictures of it and with better definition.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Redback

Or check out the original article.

Li Ting-Dong and Liu Bao-Jun of the Chinese academy of Sciences and Li Feng-Lin of the China University of Geosciences were part of a team of 15 researchers who analyzed the stone. They concluded that the characters were not engraved by a human hand, refuting theories that modern people wrote them to gain attention or bring tourism to the area. Given the clarity of the characters, it seems unlikely that they were naturally formed. The mystery of their origin remains.

We will probably never be certain about true source of the writings, but interesting stuff nonetheless.

edit on 16 12 16 by snchrnct because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Yeah sure, 270 million years ago someone/something carved words into a stone in China that prophetically knew modern Chinese characters, the words "Chinese", "Communist", "Party"...

Then around 60 million years ago the dinosaurs went extinct.

/sarcasm

Guys...it's a hoax.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflashOh, you mean like that other "stone" hoax that everyone on here believes to be genuine. Now what's it called???????---------- Oh yes, the Georgia stones.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
a reply to: muzzleflashOh, you mean like that other "stone" hoax that everyone on here believes to be genuine. Now what's it called???????---------- Oh yes, the Georgia stones.

How that a hoax?

People speculated about who put it there but it is actually there and we all agree it's recent (I hope?).

The stuff written on them seems pretty reasonable too.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash
The Georgia Guide stones were put up by a group to push their agenda. Now that group are pushing the tenets of a group that originated around the late 1800. They are the tenets of Eugenics. If you read their earlier works you would not touch them with a barge pole. Yet they carve their watered down guide in stone and people treat the stones like they are the second coming of Christ. Ooooo, the mysterious guide stones. It's a load of BS. They keep adding and subtracting to the stones but no-one seems to see them doing it. How mysterious. Take off your really dark sunglasses and you'll see who's doing it.
Get a book on the early Eugenic movement and check off the guide stones carving. Then read what they haven't put on but still believe should happen. It will open your eyes.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: snchrnct

Sadly i am going with hoax but i will keep an eye on this JUST in case.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Gaussq

A message from the Gods huh? Let me guess; they support the US?

top topics

join