It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you think you can handle the truth, well here it is folks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I just thought I would share a YouTube documentary that I watched today. It covers things like the globalist agenda, the international banking cartel, the numerous false flags of the 20th century and the real reasons for the wars, the growing police and surveillance states, the stranglehold of organizations like the CFR on American government, and a host of other interrelated topics. It's over two hours long, but well presented in logical order so it can hold your interest, if you're interested in learning about such things. Enjoy.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

It's funny how so many people supposedly know the ins and outs of everything going on in the world lol all from being on the internet

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Will watch later , thanks. Up until Obama and of late , i would have strongly debated a thread like this. Not so much any more.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Wait, I thought Zeitgeist was the truth?!? Now I'm so confused.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

I would imagine they cover similar things, and are probably taking a similar conspiracy angle towards them.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

Wait, I thought Zeitgeist was the truth?!? Now I'm so confused.

They actually compliment each other at points

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   
More than I had expected. Thanks for the thread

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."

Mayer Amschel Rothschild

Amazing.
Interesting share...

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

Zeitgeist was truths mixed with an agenda to push the new age movement.
edit on 14-12-2016 by VinylTyrant because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I'm glad I don't believe everything I read on the Internets...much happier for it.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I now know more than I ever wanted to. At my age, I just want to move to a Caribbean beach and read books and rest for the remainder of my life-no phone-no internet-no cable. I do need my cats and dogs.

The truth is unknown and possibly more than I will ever be able to accept or even believe. I seek peace beauty. nature. As I age, no doctors to intervene.

edit on 14-12-2016 by Justso because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-12-2016 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Justso

cheers to that!

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

If it doesn't cover an alien agenda for Earth then it either has failed in its analysis or is contrived to maintain the façade that humans are in control of their own destiny.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Udntknowjack

Or the internet is the first step towards humanity having a group consciousness.

The cabal/illuminati thrive on secrets and blackmail. When everyone has the same easy access to information that system falls apart.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Tman2135

I agree. Now with the internet, the globalist agenda is out in the open so there is no more hiding for these people. There are too many people watching them now so their through with the secrecy. They can still have their little clubs, but the people will know the truth.

We can even see things like the president of Nestlé stating that he thinks all water should be sold to people and not free. Of course he thinks he should be the one selling it to the world. What next, the air. With the internet all these little things can now be seen by everyone.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I find it disgusting and appalling the lengths men will go to, for profits.
Watching this, reminds me of how thick the wool is over our collective eyes.
We are just cattle being raised to slaughter, and we keep consuming.
I find my beliefs firmly planted and affirmed as each agenda becomes more clear.

Excellent video!

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Of course... It's a YouTube video. Let me guess, there is dramatic music throughout?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: havok
I find it disgusting and appalling the lengths men will go to, for profits.
Watching this, reminds me of how thick the wool is over our collective eyes.
We are just cattle being raised to slaughter, and we keep consuming.
I find my beliefs firmly planted and affirmed as each agenda becomes more clear.

Excellent video!

U sincerely hope you didn't vote for trump then. Because he and the men he's hired to support his presidency are exactly the men you hate.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

I sincerely hope you don't bring poli-ticks into this.

I am certain you never watched the entire video, if you had, you may not had made ridiculous comments about it. The video itself speaks of things that are true, events that happened, and people and policies that shouldn't even be called human beings.

But just as another poster in this thread above you, I bet you didn't watch it.
So carry on, with your ignorance.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Thanks for posting this.
Is a useful tool in peoples awakening process.

top topics

join